Chapter 6: Old Faces Join the Fray

3rd Person POV

We can see Team Natsu alongside (Y/N) and C.C. walking back to the Fairy Tail guild. On the way there they saw a fellow guild member run towards them.

Once he was in front of them he bent over and painted heavily. "What happened with you man? You looked like you were chased by your worst nightmare" Gray said
"No kidding, do you think we'll get to fight this nightmare whatever?" Natsu asked
"Why is fighting always on your mind?" Lucy asked dejectedly

"All of you quiet! You explain now what happened" Erza told the member. "We need (Y/N) right now....."
"The hell? Why me?"
"Yeah! Why (Y/N)!?" Natsu asked
"Shut up Natsu" you said, he complied not wanting to piss you off. "It's them, they're back....." he said in between breaths. "What do you mean them? I know a lot of people you know"

He sighed and said "Those three girls who claim to be goddesses are back" he then fell over and went unconscious. "What? What do they want this time?" you asked yourself. You sighed then said "Get him up, looks like our much needed break will have to wait"

"Hey guys......so who are these people that (Y/N) knows? And why do they call themselves gods?" Lucy asked. "That's hard to explain....to put it simply these three come to our guild every now and then and every time they look for (Y/N)" Gray explained
"Okay, but why do they call themselves goddesses and how is (Y/N) related to them?" Lucy asked again
"No one knows! Well except the Master and a few others!" Happy explained
"We can talk more later, let's go and give (Y/N) some back up" Erza told them to which they all agreed and followed you.

Once you arrived at the guild hall, which was already rebuilt and much bigger than the old one everyone was shocked. "Wow........they built it so fast! And it's much bigger and better than before!" Lucy says impressed. "No kidding, who knows what improvements are in the guild now" Gray said.
"You guys can check those out I'll deal with the problem right now" you said
"You sure you can handle them on your own?" Erza asked
"Don't worry about me, besides I have C.C. with me"

Erza sighed and said "If you say so come on you guys let's go" they reluctantly followed as you went a different direction and up to the second floor. Once there you saw Laxus, sitting down looking like a cocky bastard as always.

"Looks like the so called King of Fairies is back! What? You finally here to accept my challenge? Maybe you've come to give me your female friend"

He then started to laugh. "Don't make me laugh Laxus as if someone like you could give me a challenge"
"What was that?! You calling me weak or something!?"

"What do you think? Don't forget who you're talking to Laxus, you know what I am and what I'm capable of don't forget that"

He clicked his tongue and sat back down. "Tch by the way those three bitches of yours are in the back"  he said with a pissed off look on his face. "Wow, didn't expect that from you, but thanks anyways"
"Tch, don't expect me to do something like this again"
"Whatever you say Laxus"

You with C.C. then walked to the back. "So who are these friends of yours?" C.C. asked
"Let's just say I have a long history with each of them"
"That guild member said they call themselves goddesses, why is that?"
"What do you think?  It's cause they are"
"So if you know them does that mean your a god yourself"
"Now your using that brain of yours, to answer your question I'm not a god, not a full one at least"
"What? Are you some sort of Demi-god or something?"
"You could say that"

Before you could explain you were brought in a sudden embrace by a blonde female who happily said "Oh my! I've missed you! It's been a long time since we've last seen each other!"
"Quetzalcoatl! Get off of me! Besides you've seen me three months ago!" you said trying to get away from her iron grip, while C.C. watched in amusement. "Has it really been that long? Even if it has I've always wanted to see you again baby brother!"
"Stop calling me that!" you said finally escaping her grip. "You've gotten stronger! It took you much longer last time"
"Yeah, yeah where's Ishtar and Ereshkigal?" you asked while looking at Quetzalcoatl, C.C. was also able to get a good look at what she looked like. "They're in your special room!" she answered