| 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 |

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄

WARNING: DEATH AND TORTURE AHEAD!

Malibu, California
Later that day

"Pepper!" Tony screamed his girlfriend's name the second he stepped into the house.

She stood up from the couch, where she was sitting next to Happy, frowning at the hero. "What happened?"

"When you told me that Tiny Temper was my daughter, I think you forgot to mention that she gets frosty sometimes." He stepped out of his suit, that was sent immediately back to its place in the garage.

"What?" Happy and Pepper both looked at him confused.

"She's alive. I saw her."

Pepper fell back down on the couch.

"Wait, what?" Happy exclaimed.

Instead of explaining, Tony asked J.A.R.V.I.S. to show the footage of the events of an hour ago.

Pepper watched carefully and gasped when she saw her daughter's covered face up close on the video. "It's her? It's really her?" She walked up to Tony, her teary eyes still on the clip. He nodded.

"Oh my God, what did they do to her?"

South Portland, Maine
00:32 AM

"WO IST SIE?" (Where is she?) Had screamed a short man in his late sixties, barging in the big room.

He looked around and his eyes fell on what he considered his greatest success. Her. She stared at him with emotionless eyes, sitting on a table.

"Ich glaube, die Anweisungen waren klar. Töte ihn." (I believe the instructions were clear. Kill him.) He spat through his gritted teeth.

"Who is he?" She asked in English, not caring about the scolding she was receiving.

"Niemand wichtiges." (No one important.)

"Then why do I have to kill him?"

"It is not important anymore. You failed such an easy mission. I hope you know there will be consequences." His strong German accent could be heard.

He frowned and called over another man. Julianne recognized him. Reyes. He was the one in charge of her "punishments".

Reyes grabbed her arm harshly, pulling her with him, with two armed guards following them. They arrived in a smaller room with a chair with cuffs on it and a table filled with different torture instruments as furniture.

She stood in front of the chair, and stared at it.

"Sit." He ordered, taking a knife in his hand. But she didn't move. Angry, he threw the knife on the wall on her right, the blade almost cutting the tip of her nose. "I said, SIT!" He screamed.

She didn't even flinch. Not when he threw the weapon at her, not when he yelled at her. He started frowning, his rage growing even more. It has been two weeks since the last time she was punished, how much confidence has she gained in that period of time?

She then lifted her hand towards his position, and all of a sudden an icicle pierced his chest, pinning his dying silhouette to the wall.

The guards were in shock, but immediately took their guns out and started shooting at her. The bullets didn't have the time to reach her though. She had already turned around and freeze the bullets in the air, then slowly turned them around, making them go back their trajectory. She didn't even take the time to look at the three men she just killed and stepped out of the room, walking towards the exit.

Midway, an alarm started ringing, the whole building became red. They knew. She sighed, knowing that now, she didn't have a choice but to fight her way out.

Good thing was she didn't especially need her powers to fight, so eventually she'd freeze a few of them, or stabbed them with icicles, but she also knocked them out in a hand to hand combat.

Turning in the last hallway, she could see the exit door a few meters away on her left but suddenly fell to the floor, shaking. There was this feeling of an intense burning vibration, and every single part of her body was aching. She was being electrocuted. She let out a scream.

The electrocution stopped for a second, leaving her to pant, laying on the floor. She didn't need to look back to see who it was. She recognized the laugh. It was that disgusting old man. Wilhelm Sauer.

"You shouldn't disobey your creator, bitch." He said before electrocuting her again.

She started having flashbacks.

▪︎

"Can you teach me too?" She asked the man who was standing on the ring, facing the billionaire. They had just finished their routine.

"You want him to teach you how to fight?" Tony asked her while exiting the small square designed for fighting.

"Yeah I want to punch the big bullies of my school." She smiled.

"Do they bully you?" He frowned, taking his gloves off.

"No. But it's still not cool." She shrugged.

"Tell me if anyone ever bothers you okay?" He said before leaving the room. The eleven year-old turned to the genius' bodyguard with pleading eyes.

"Okay, come here." He sighed. She beamed and pushed herself up on the ring. "I won't teach you to fight yet, let's wait until you get thirteen, or fourteen." She pouted. "But you don't always have to fight with your fists. Use your mind. If you can be the smartest person in the room, you can't lose."

▪︎

She opened her eyes, the unnatural blue now inhabiting them. She turned her extended arm laying in front of her so it was now facing the floor. In a matter of seconds, the whole hallway froze. Literally. Every single person, every object, the materials. The electrocution stopped. She took a moment to breathe, fighting the tears.

The blonde then shakily stood up and turned to face the frozen man staring at her with wide eyes.

"I'm not afraid anymore." She said before kicking him down, letting the ice break on the cold ground.

She then looked at the exit and was about to walk towards it again before pausing.

She turned back around, and entered another hallway, then went through a door she knew well, she looked around for what she needed.

Grabbing the bomb, she activated it before rushing out of the room, then the building.

It went off when she was already about seven meters away, but the explosion was so loud and big, she fell on the snowy ground.

Once on her feet, she watched the building on fire and let out a small smirk. Her body was hurting, she was shaking and feeling dizzy, but she still never felt more free.

"Not my element, but.. Wow." She whispered before putting on her hood so it covered her face, and using her powers to get far from that hell.

I had the idea for this while I was at my physiotherapy session lmao