| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 |

|

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘

|

[William Russell]

[William Russell]

It was about two or so hours later. The heroes and gods were all on the Helicarrier, trying to find a trace of the Tesseract. In the meanwhile Julianne ended up becoming friendly with the people she's met so far. Especially the brunette woman.

"So, you're an Asgardian Goddess?"

"If that is how you wish to put it." She shrugged nonchalantly.

"Why aren't you mentioned in the Norse mythology?" Julianne raised an eyebrow. Mythology was something she was passionate about, whether it was Norse, Greek, Roman, Egyptian etc. Hence why she knew a lot about it.

"I am from Novark. Your people do not know of my planet."

"Yeah we tend to be pretty self-centered." The blonde grimaced. "What are you the Goddess of?"

"Love and Darkness."

"So you're basically holy water and hellfire at the same time?"

"That's one way to put it." The half-Asgardian finally smiled.

"Why did you leave Novark?"

The brunette sighed and told the younger girl the story of her planet, mentioning the war, how she had to leave for Asgard, met Thor and Loki and fell in love with the latter.

(a/n: everything is explained in my book AMETHYST!!)

"He faked his death?" She questioned the brown haired woman.

Julianne Stark definitely had no filter.

"I'm not completely sure about that." Nolahni shrugged. "He let go, and I know he intended to die, I could see it in his eyes. I just don't know what happened next." She sighed.

"Well I don't know what happened next, but the next thing we knew is that he went all Hitler on us." The blonde scoffed then saw the blinking woman. "You have no idea who Hitler is, do you?"

"I'm afraid not." She stated, Julianne smirking at the evident British accent.

"Well imagine some idiot who decided to exterminate a specific type of people out of hate."

"Weirdly enough, that does remind me of someone." Julianne watched as her new friend's face went blank as if she remembered something. Perhaps it was the one she had fought against on her own planet.

The two women spent their entire trip to the S.H.I.E.L.D.'s base discussing, getting to know each other. Though most of it was the young Stark explaining Midgardian objects and concepts to the Novarkian. She found it adorable how confused yet impressed the older woman seemed at the new world surrounding her.