| 𝐓𝐄𝐍 |

|

𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘

|

It was late at night, and needless to say the young girl was bored to death

It was late at night, and needless to say the young girl was bored to death. Watching Banner continuously scan the scepter for radiation while helping Tony solve the algorithms and equations was not a very fun activity. And her tablet's light was starting to hurt her eyes. Maybe she should've done it on the monitors, like her father, but she did not know how to work with them. And they did not have the time for her to learn.

"The gamma readings are definitely consistent with Selvig's reports on the Tesseract. But it's gonna take weeks to process." Banner said.

"If we bypass their mainframe and direct a reroute to the Homer cluster, we can clock this around six hundred teraflops." Tony declared.

Julianne needed a good amount of sleep to be able to work properly. So everything the two men were saying? It made next to no sense to her, genius genes or not.

"All I packed was a tooth brush." Bruce chuckled.

At that Stark smiled. "You know, you should come by STARK TOWERS sometime. Top ten floors, all R&D. You'd love it, it's candy land."

"Except there's no candy. I know, I looked for it." The blonde sighed.

"Thanks, but the last time I was in New York I kind of broke...Harlem." He seemed very hesitant and the youngest Stark was further interested in his green form. Though if she does meet the big guy, she probably would get crushed in a second.

"Well, I promise a stress free environment. No tension. No surprises." He replied before suddenly, Tony poking the scientist with a miniature electrical prod. Steve walks in on them, seemingly pissed at Tony.

"OW!" Banner complained.

"Dad!" Julianne scolded. Tony looked at Banner closely, ignoring his daughter's furious glare. She was not exactly in a mood to deal with angry monsters.

"Nothing?"

"Hey! Are you nuts?" Steve exclaimed.

"Jury's out. You really have got a lid on it, haven't you? What's your secret? Mellow jazz? Bongo drums? Huge bag of weed?" Stark rambled.

"Whatever it is, thanks fuck it works." The girl sighed.

"Is everything a joke to you?" Steve asked in a strict voice, and for a second Julianne was about to snap at him until she realised the glare was directed at her father, not her.

She sat back down calmly.

"Funny things are."

"Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny. No offense, doctor." Steve stated, saying the last sentence in Banner's way.