7 - Fatherhood

No one's POV

We see Y/n and the rest of the team looking through the request board, with everyone looking for different jobs.

Mile: Hey, what do you guys think of this one? It's a simple quest of gathering medicinal herbs!

Mavis: I can work with that.

Pauline: Just make sure that guy we're working for is an honest man.

Yui: Y/n, can I join them? I want to make sure that they don't get lost!

Y/n: Fine by me!

The members of the Crimson Vow then leave, with Yui in tact, and after a few more minutes, Kazuma and the others find a job, which was to hunt down a horde of beasts, leaving Y/n to look through the requests.

Y/n: Huh? What's this one?

Y/n grabs the one he's looking at, and reads the contents.

A powerful, yet unknown monster has been attacking carriages on a trade route. Job: Exterminate the monster. Reward: 1 Hundred Million Eris

Y/n: Wow! Now this is my job!

Y/n then takes the job, and heads up to the area where the job is listed.

Y/n: Konosuba!

We now see Y/n entering a house, preparing to speak with the lord.

Noble: Hello there, you must be Y/n L/n? The Grand-Master Adventurer, right?

Y/n: Yup, that's me!

Luther: Great. My name is Luther Lynx, and I was the one who posted the job listing.

Y/n: Really? Why is that?

Luther: To be honest, my men having been trying to get trade from the people from a nearby town, but every time they try, they get killed by a giant unknown beast, and from one of the luckily survivors, it's said to have two heads!

Y/n: Damn, and you want me to kill it?

Luther: If you can, yes.

Y/n: I can do that, but do you know what carriages are used? I'll try and save people if I see the carriage.

Luther: They carriages are black ones.

Y/n: Alright then! Leave all of it to me! I'll take of it no sweat!

Luther: I hope you are right about that...

As Y/n leaves the room, Luther gives off an evil smile.

Luther: *Image Below* After all, it'll finally be nice to have some new toys again~.

???: Kono...suba...

In the middle of a rain storm, we see a cart with two evil looking dudes up front, and inside the carriage, we see a bunch of people in raggy clothes and some metal device around their necks, arms, and legs. Among these people, one of them stands out, that being a young girl with cat ears and a tail.