9 - Everything Is Totally Normal! Definitely

No one's POV

We see everyone in the main room, talking with each other, and having the time of their lives.

Y/n: Hey, Kazuma! Got a question for ya'!

Kazuma: What's up?

Y/n: Have you ever had pizza?

Kazuma: Sadly, no.

Y/n: Nepu?!

Kazuma: Yeah... I never got to taste it before...

Y/n: What about you Mile?

Mile: No.

Reina: What's a Pizza?

Y/n: Oh my god, you guys haven't heard of Pizza before?

Mavis: First time.

Megumin: Same.

Y/n: Then I know what we're doing today! We're making a pizza!

Kazuma and Mile: Alright!!

Pauline: So do we need anything?

Y/n: Well, if you want a basic cheese pizza, all we need is some dough, cheese, basil, and tomatoes. Are you guys ready to make this pizza dreams a pizza reality?

Everyone: Yeah!

Estell: Oh! Oh! I have an idea for something we should add to the pizza.

Mavis: What'd you have in mind.

Estelle: I was thinking that we should put pineapple on it. Seems like a natural-

Estelle can't even finish her sentence, as Y/n grabs her, and pins her to a wall.

Y/n: *video below*

Kazuma: ...Yeah I see your point. Pineapple does not belong on Pizza.

Y/n: Thank you! Now, let's lay down the plan. Kazuma, Pauline, and Mile, I'm trusting you guys to get the ingredients!

Kazuma: You got it!

Y/n: Pauline, I want you to make sure that the ingredients we get are not only good, but are at a reasonable price!

Pauline: You can count on me for that!

Y/n: Everyone else, just stand back, and leave the cooking part to me!

*Time-skip*

We now see Y/n in the kitchen, wearing a chef's outfit that he made for himself.

Y/n: Perfect! Now, it's Pizza time!

As Y/n starts cooking the pizza, a glitchy item starts crawling it's way towards him. As the item looks at it, it says one thing.