6 - A Day's Past

No one's POV

We see a young Kirito and Asuna sitting together in a rocking chair in a log cabin.

As the two relax, a young girl with blonde hair comes out with a happy look on her face

Girl: Mommy! Daddy!

The girl then jumps into her parents arms, who hug her back.

Kirito: Hey there, how's my little daughter doing today?

Girl: I'm doing great daddy!

Asuna: Well, I have you here sweetie, that nice old man, *mumbles* who has a crazy obsession with fish, *back to normal* invited the three of us to go fishing later. You two wanna go?

Girl: Yeah!

Kirito: That sounds peachy-keen, my jelly bean!

Asuna: *giggles* Okay then. *to girl* Sweetie, make sure that you're ready to go. I know you are about procrastinating.

Girl: 'Kay!

The girl then runs inside the house, and as the front door closes, it makes a loud boom, causing the ground to shake.

As the girl falls, she changes her appearance to Kiria's.

Kiria: What is this? Why am I here?

Kiria then turns to see that her parents aren't there.

Kiria: Mom? Dad? Where are you?!

The world around her then starts to break like glass, as Kiria starts to panic. Suddenly, a bunch of ghost like arms start coming up from underneath Kiria, and start to pull her down.

Kiria: Get off of me!

Kiria grabs her sword and tries to cut them, but they come back quicker than she can slice them.

Kiria: *screaming at the top of her lungs*

The arms then try to pull her down, but she uses her sword to hold on to the ground that's still there. Unfortunately, the arms cut off Kiria's arms and break her sword.