28 | Hinata's Redemption

"So, please accept my apology!"

The indigo-haired bowed down and apologized with her heart.

She genuinely regretted all the things she had done in her past, although an apology to the victim could not fix anything she wanted to be responsible for all the shit she did in the past, for all the mistakes and wrong choices she made.

"I know that you have evidence against us but they have the plan to keep on denying everything, but I want to help you!" She replied as she glanced at the tall male in front of her.

She bit her lips nervously, the Sasuke from the past was different from the current Sasuke. He gave off somewhat of an intimidating aura and his glasses hid those charcoal eyes that seemed to glare at her.

"And how will you help me?" Sasuke asked with one eyebrow raised, his voice calm which did not have a hint of excitement for finding more evidence nor haughty as if looking down on her.

Hinata took a deep breath to calm herself down.

"I am the guilty person so I giving a statement confirming the bullying rumours will help the case as well as I also have videos of them bullying others and texts from the group chat."

She answered.

"Why are you helping me?" The ravenette questioned.

Hinata froze in shock as her face got pale as she gulped down nervously.

"T-Today, I realised how you felt. . . in some way I guess. My father kicked me out and the only one who helped me was my sister. Now, everyone knows what I did, I feel like at any moment someone will point at me and. . ."

She did not continue any further because both of them knew what she was going to say next.

"Is that so?"

Before he could continue they heard a sharp voice.

"What's she doing here?" 

They looked back to see Suigetsu and Sakura standing there.

The voice came from the white-haired male who narrowed his eyes at the lavender-eyed female.

"Don't be rude, Sui." The pinkette's soft voice was heard.

"Sakura!"

Both Sasuke and Suigetsu exclaimed with different emotions.

While the white-haired male was annoyed at being reprimanded, the ravenette was excited that the person he loved had come.

"So, what's happening?" Sakura asked as she walked towards them. Suigetsu quietly followed behind his best friend as he kept on scowling towards the other female.

Hinata quietly looked down when she felt the purple-eyed male's treatment towards her because she knew she deserved it.

"Let's go inside and talk, I'm tired," Sakura said as she walked past Sasuke who was the actual owner of the house [since it was the Uchiha household].

Sasuke followed the green-eyed pinkette like a puppy following their owner, his invisible tail wagging in excitement.

Hinata followed them inside hesitantly as Suigetsu kept an eye on her.

"So, why are you here?" Sakura sat on the sofa and the ravenette quickly stole the spot beside her as Suigetsu who was still scowling in annoyance sat beside Sasuke.

Hina sat on the chair in front of the sofa and felt two stares coming at her.

One from Suigetsu who looked at her suspiciously while the other from Sakura who did not bother hiding her curiosity.

Sasuke ignored her and kept glancing at the pinkette beside him.

"I came to apologize for my actions and am ready to be responsible for it," Hinata said looking into the set of green eyes that were looking at her, "Also I would like to help Sasuke by giving testimony and more evidence."

"Oh?" Sakura raised an eyebrow as she took out her phone from the pockets of her pants.

Waving the phone in front of her, she said.

"Then send me all the evidence on WhatsApp then,"

Hinata nodded as she fumbled with her phone.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The notifications kept on coming as Sakura looked through her phone.

"This is all, I sent every evidence I have."

Hinata bit her bottom lip as the pinkette nodded as she looked at what was sent to her.

"You do realise that this will also affect you right?" Sakura asked Hinata as she continued looking at the evidence.

Screenshots of the groups discussing various bullying attempts as well as some videos of them doing shit to others.

This would help them even more so the pinkette glanced at the female in front of her who was looking at them.

"Yes, I know." Hinata nodded her head as she continued, "I've realised my mistakes and I want to be responsible for them."

"Is that so?"

Green eyes flashed a light colour for a moment as she lowered her eyes.

"Then here's the plan."

The pinkette explained everything to the three people in the room and soon they all nodded in confirmation.

"It's getting late, I'll get going now." Hinata got up from the chair as she said.

"Ok,"

Sasuke also stood up as he led her outside in courtesy after all he got to show Sakura how much of a gentleman he was.

"I'll help you."

He said as he opened the door and Hinata walked off.

"Thank you for forgiving me," Hinata bowed her head.

"No, it's alright-"

"And good luck with Sakura!"

Saying this she quickly blotted out of the raven-haired male's sight.

Sasuke on the other hand got flustered when he heard such words. His whole face was burning red as he angrily gritted his teeth.

"You- Boke Hinata Boke!"