~Am I a murderer?~

TW: GORE, CUSSING, AND VIOLENCE

"DO IT GRAB THE AX OR AT LEAST SOMETHING USEFUL!" The shadows screamed at me. I walked over to the ax, the handle blistering my hand.

"Y/n, what are you doing?!" My mother said frightenedly, "Put the ax down and come inside."

"Y/n do it now." a shadow whispered into my ear.

I turned around quickly and swung the ax at my mother but I missed, "Hmmm, you're lucky I missed." I hummed softly the shadows still screaming at me. 

"Y/n what is wrong with you!" My mother screamed, probably waking up the rest of the street and our family.

I shook my head, putting my finger to my lips "Shhh mother you don't want Jacky waking up." 

I charged at her, my mind and my words, not even mine... But the revenge was. She took her final scream as I ran the ax along the side of her body. "Oh, you're still breathing." 

I stomped on her side the blood gushing out more, I chuckled as my mother shook in pain too weak for words. 

"Y/n hurry up, the police will be here any minute... KILL THEM ALL!!!!" The strongest shadow screamed at me, I could not ignore it or any of the other shadows they were strongest at night, harder to ignore.

I walked into the light grey house, dragging the ax behind me. I put the ax on my shoulder so it would not drag on the stairs causing more noise to wake up father and Jacky. I walked into my parent's room, I should probably kill my father first he might get in the way. 

"How are you still sleeping," I whispered to myself and the Shadows around me. 

"Does that matter Y/n, kill him?" A shadow said in a soft but commanding voice, I wish it was daytime so I could ignore them but sometimes that doesn't even work.

I quickly swung the ax down, cutting halfway through his neck. "Well, that wasn't good at all he didn't even make a sound." 

"Maybe he was already dead!" One of the Shadows mocked loudly.

"You realize you're mocking all of us right, we are controlling everything she does and says right now." The Shadow with a soft voice argued.

I sighed and walked to my brother's room, my mind telling me not to kill him but the Shadows took over telling me to.

"Y/n why was mommy screaming?" Jacky asked me nervously shaking in the corner his hands over his head. 

"Oh Jacky, you foolish boy," I said.

"Do it now." The Shadow with a raspy voice yelled.

STOP CONTROLLING ME, I SWORE I WOULD PROTECT HIM! half of me screamed in my head trying to take over, all of the voices were giving me a headache.

My ax went down on my brother's head, his screams will haunt me forever. I crumpled down crying, hugging my brother as he bled out from the head, "I am so sorry Jacky." I said as I closed his eyes and hugged him one last time. 

"Hurry Y/n get changed the police will be here soon." A Shadow behind me called.

I hummed a song while getting changed, a song my mother taught me. 

"She deserved it, she hit you." Multiple Shadows spoke softly.

Were the Shadows doing this for me, or were they doing it for themselves? 

I ran to the backyard and hopped the fence, I heard the sirens outside in my front yard. I was running faster than I ever could, but that didn't help because as I got to the forest I blacked out. The last thing I remember is a policeman saying they found me, and then I woke up in a white room. 

"Y/n, it's time for breakfast." A voice said.

A young woman walked into the white room I was in, I think she was a nurse from the uniform I just didn't know where I was.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"An insane asylum, you were brought here last night... You killed your family." She said nervously while backing up away from me, "Come I'll show you to the cafeteria." 

I walked down the halls with her, passing some rooms with people chained to the wall.

"Don't look at them Y/n," The nurse said sternly.

I looked straight ahead and saw a dimly light room labeled "CAFETERIA" on the side in all caps, "Why does the door have a lock?" 

"To keep people like you in while they're eating..." She said roughly her voice almost a growl. 

She shoved me in, clearly annoyed by all of my questions. I went to find a place to sit down in the large room, people giving me all kinds of looks. 

"Hey, how about you come sit with us!" A girl with short blonde hair and bangs called across the room and waved at me. I recognized her as Dina Angela Clark or Judge Angels a well-known killer or creepypasta. 

I walked quickly across the room and sat down in the empty seat by her.

"What's your name?" She asked kindly.

"I'm Y/n..." I said.

One of the other creepypastas that were sitting at the table shot me a look and Angel nudge them and whispered something I couldn't hear.

"Well, I am Angel... You probably already know that." She chuckled, "You probably know everyone at this table." 

I nodded and waved at the others, and chatted with them for a while but then everyone went silent. 

"What did you do to get in here Y/n?..." Ben said.

I looked at Ben, "I um killed my family...."