pt.25 getting better

I'm in class so it will be short again☝🏾☝🏾

U can start playing the song when u want)

Bts/BP pov.
After school we came back to the mental hospital to check on lisa. We went to her room and just saw her sitting there staring into space.
Doctor:she is not possessed rn so u can visit her.
All:yay!
The doctor brang out lisa from the place
Lisa:hi
She says quietly
Jungkook went to hug her
"I've missed u so much!"
He says as he squeezed her
She just chuckled.
"I missed u too"she says as she smiles
" How have u guys been?"
"We have been ok" we all replied
"That's good" She smiled. "Have u been ok in there? " Jisoo asked. "I've been getting a bit better but it's really boring' lisa replied as she sighed.
" Hopefully u get better soon" Road said. "Ye"
After talking for like an hour, the doctor came to us "lisa has to go back now" She said.
We were all sad but it's ok we will visit tomorrow.
"Bye lisa!" We all shouted as they walked away "bye!" She shouted.

Yeri pov.
School had now finished and I had a plain to get lisa out of the mental hospital. I wasn't getting her hour to save her, cuz I hate her. But I wanted to get revenge on jungkook and the rest and make her more crazy, so I was planning to get her out and take her back to the house to the ghost.

Me and red velvet went to the hospital. "I don't think we should do this, it's too far." Seulgi said. "Ik u and irene like them lot but we don't so get lost if u don't wanna do this" I said harshly. Seulgi just sighed.
We finally reached the hospital and we went to lisas room and said we were her other friends. "Ok come in"
The doctor said. We went in and lisa just stared at us and gave us a dirty look. "What are y'all doing here?" She asked. "The doctor said we could take u out somewhere" Joy said.
"Why would I wanna go out with u guys?" She said coldly. "U can get a break from this dumb place, right? "
"Yea ig."
"So u can get out of here for a bit" I said trying to persuade her.
".... Fine ig" she said reluctantly.
"Yes! Ok let's go" I said happily, but then I realized... We weren't actually allowed to go anywhere I was just jk so we had to sneak her out.
"Let's go this way." I said.
We sneaked out the window, but then we got caught by some one. "What are u guys doing?!" He asked. "Um we are just working here so we have to go out. " I said knowing that was a bad excuse. ...... "Ok then go out the back door" He said suspicious still. I can't believe that he fell for it😟😟
Then we another out and walked down the street "where are we going? ' lisa asked. " Somewhere fun" I said laughing along with joy whilst then too not laughing at all. We finally got to the woods where the house is. "Why are we here?" Lisa asked nervously. "You will see" I said as I smirked.
Doctors pov.
I went to lisas room, but then I saw that she wasn't there. I Imideatly panicked and ran around looking for her, getting a few doctors attention
"Patient 25 has escaped, be careful!" I shouted as the doctors stated panickjng, Lisa got possessed by a really strong harmful spirit/ghost so we panic a lot. "Lisa? Lisa?!" I shouted looking for her, then I saw the back door open. "Did she get out...?" I asked, myself nervously. I went to the receptionist "have u seen patient 25?" "No ma'am , sorry" "It's ok" I then got a few doctors to help me fund her.

Lisas pov.
We were back at the woods for all reason. "Why are we here?" I said nervously. "U will see" Yeri said as she laughed. I was about to run away but they all grabbed me and started dragging me into the woods.... I screamed for help but nobody was there to help me. what were they gonna do to me...?

-