pt.9 escaped and safe (thats what they thought)

Lisa pov.
The last few days was just the same thing, running away from the ghost, yeri trying to hurt me, joy glaring at rose, sleeping in the stinky rooms.
But today we will try our best to escape cuz today is the last day of the trip.
Rm:ok so I will try to break the door down.
Jisoo:don't u think it's a bad time since it's night time and the gi-
??? :AHHHHHH
we all got startled.
Then, as usual, we saw the girl screaming and running towards us.
We all ran away as fast as we can. Just to say Lisas ankles better now.
We all hid in the closet in her room and we slept there.

Lisa pov.
I was trying to lie down but yeri pushed me away and lay down. Lisa:ugh what the heck???
Jungkook:you ok Lisa??
Lisa:yeah, just some brat took my space.
Yeri:sorry, I was there first.
Lisa:yeah yeah what ever.
Jungkook:hey there's some space over her-
Yeri:ohh Lisa you can sleep here I'll sleep where jungkook is, there you go!
She says trying to act nice. I roll my eyes. Yes, now I've realized that I have a crush on jungkook. A few days ago I asked Jennie why I always feel weirdness in my stomach. She said cuz I'm in love with him. Now I realized that. But he probably doesn't like me back. So I'm trying to get rid of my feelings for him. But I can't. So I give up. I'm soooo in love with him. Oh well. I lie down and instantly fall asleep.

Jennie pov.
I woke up to darkness. I checked the time and it was 8:00 am. I turned on my flashlight and saw Lisa rubbing her eyes.
Jennie:morning lisa.
I whispered.
Lisa:morning Jen Jen.
I looked around and found yeri and jungkook sleeping, yeri head and jungkooks chest, and jungkooks legs around her legs, and his hand around her waist. I ooked back and saw a teary eyed Lisa. I knew she was jealous.
Jennie:hey lisa! Don't worry he probably just did that in his sleep and might have thought it was a pillow!
Jennie:or you..
I mumbled the last part while smirking.
Lisa:*sigh*yeah I guess.

Jungkook pov.
I woke up and I felt somebody in my arms. I looked down expecting it to be Lisa but it was yeri. I discustingly took my arms if her waist and gently pushed her off me.
Yeri:ahh.. Kookie... Good morning..
She smiled at me.
I faintky smiled back at her.
I secretly could see Lisa roll her eyes at her. I wonder why they hate each other. Oh well.
After everyone waking up, we all went out to try and break out from this hell.

Sooooo how was this chapter?? If it's good comment ok baiii