pt.26 back to the house

Doctor pov.
I got some other doctors to help find lisa, and we all went running around to try find her, but it was impossible, we couldn't find her.  I went to the receptionist and told them to call the police since she went missing.

BTS/BP pov.
We were at home  doing just normal stuff, until we got a call from the mental hospital.
"Hello?" Namjoon said as he answered the phone.
"Hello, have u seen patient 25? It seems she's gone missing.
Namjoon widened his eyes.
"What?" Everyone asked.
"What do u mean shes gone missing?" He asked ignoring them guys.
"She's gone from her cell (idk what to call it) "how did she go missing?"
He asked nervously.
"I'm not sure, she just disappeared"
"Oh, we will try find her as soon as possible." Namjoon said as he hung up
"What happened?"
"Lisa has gone missing..."

Lisas pov.
"Why are we back in the woods?" I said nervously
"Who's this 'ghost' that's been possessing u?" Yeri said
I widened my eyes.
"What? We're not going back there right?"
"Answer the question, ur faking it right to get attention" yeri sad as her and joy laughed.
"Why would I fake it?" I said as I rolled my eyes.
Yeri glared at me and dragged me futher into the woods.
"Hey! Let go of me!" I shouted struggling trying to get out of their grip.
After a few minutes of me struggling, we got back to the house I dreaded. I've finally started to get better and gain more control over my body, but ig that's not gonna last that long.
They chucked me into the house.
"Hey! Where's that ghost that possessed lisa?" Yeri said and she started cussing the ghost out.
"What are u doing?!" Irene asks.
"Calling the ghost what else?" She said and her and joy laughed. As they were laughing we all heard a loud scream.
Then the front door closed shut. Even though i remember knocking it down when we escaped.

Jungkooks pov.
Why would Lisa go missing along of a sudden?
"Try calling red velvet, they might know" j hope said.
"Ok"
Namjoon called yeri.
"Number can not be reached"
"She won't answer, I'll try calling the others"
He called the others but they didn't answer either.
"Why won't any of them answer?"
"Lets just look around"

Sorry that I haven't updated in ages😍