pt.11 not over.

Jennie pov.
It was 2 days later after we came back from the trip. Everything is finally back to normal. But red velvet has been bothering us more. Mostly yeri and joy. But they are mean to us, but Wendy seulgi and irene are nice to us.

So right now we are in class just listening to the boring lesson and mrs. Kim shouting as usual.

Rose pov.
Teacher:YAHH YOU STOP TALKIN-
rose:uhh mrs can I go toilet please?
Teacher:yes but be quick now-YOU TWO BOYS STOP TALKING!!!!!!

So I went to the toilet, but I felt like  somebody was following me so I just shruged it off and went to the toilet.

Lisa pov.

I felt like something was gonna happen to rose so I asked to go to the toilet as well.

Lisa:can I got to the toilet as well miss?

Teacher:yes but no messing about!

Lisa:k.

I went to the toilet but it was locked, but then I heard screaming, and I know it was rose so I started banging on the doors.

Jimin pov.

We were focusing on the lesson until we heard a scream.
I knew that was rose.
But at the same time the bell rang so we all rushed outside to see what was happening.

Rose pov.
While I was sitting on the toilet, the lights suddenly turned off and the door locked. I got scared so j went out the stool and I was not expecting to come across what I saw again.....

DUN

DUN

DUNNNMNMM