Seven

Royals P.O.V

This Morning I Woke Up At 12:22 pm . After That Whole Situation Earlier I Had Some Time To Think About Kevin . My Mind Was Telling Me He Wouldn't Hurt Me But My Soul Told Me That Happened For a Reason .

I Got Up Walked In The Kitchen And Put a Hotpocket In The Oven . While I Was Getting Some Juice Out The Fridge I Heard a Rackling Noise At The Door . When The Door Opened It Revealed Kevin .

I Got A Knife And Walked Towards Him Pointed To His Face . I Tried To Hit Him And He Dodged The Knife . " LET ME EXPLAIN !!" He Yelled .

" Explain What Kevin? How You Had Yo Girl Calling My Phone With Some Bullshit . "

" Listen Its Not What You Think , She Was Just a Hoe . I Went To The Club Got Drunk And Brought Her Home . I Fucked Her And She Thought Something Was Going On , Little Did She Know it Was a Quick Fuck . Then You Called And I Was In The Bathroom And She Called You Back With That Bullshit . Then By The Time I Got Out The Bathroom She Put You On Speaker And Before I Could Say Anything You Hung Up & Then I Didn't Want To Call Back Right Away Cause I Knew Yo Crazy Ass Would Snap ." He Explained In One Breath

" I'm Speechless , I Don't Know What To Say ."

"Dont Say Nothing , Just Follow Me ."

He Took My Hand And Led Me Upstairs Into The Bathroom . He Stripped Me Out Of My Clothes And Turned The hot Water On . Then He Stripes Out His Clothes And Climed Into The Slower With Me .

As The Warm Water Hit Our Bodies , Kevin Started Sucking On My Neck Leaving a Hicki . He Then Gentally Pushed Me On The Wall And Started Sucking On My Nipples , He Took Out His Member And Placed It At My Enterance Teasing Me .

When He Finally Pushed In I Pushed My Head Back And Arched My Back While Letting Out Soft Loud Moans .

After We Were Finished We Dried Our Bodies Off And Climbed Onto Bed Naked While Cuddling Up Together.

____________________________

Kevin in the mm

ROYAL IS THE MAIN

THE OTHER GIRL WAS JUST A SIDE

KEVIN PUT THAT STROKE GAME ON HA

COMMENT/VOTE

-BigDaddySha