Two

Royal's P.O.V

I Woke Up To The Sun Beaming in My Face . I Got Up And Dragged Myself To The Bathroom . I Turned The Shower On And Took a 15 Min Shower . When I Stepped out the Tub I Did The Rest Of My Hygene And Dried Off .

Today Was My First Day in Atlanta . I Knew My Way Around Cause Ive Been Here A Few Times .

I Walked in The Closet And Picked Out A Navy Blue Zip Sweater With Some Black Leggings And Some Navy Blue Bailey Boy Uggs .

I Walked In The Kitchen And Opened The Fridge . There Was BARLEY Any Food In Here . So I Decided To Go Shopping .

Once I Drove Off I'm My Black Mercedes I Drove To The Nearest Publix Which Was Like 5 Minutes Away .

When I Got There I Grabbed a Cart And Picked Up Some Juice , Pop tarts , Candy , Icecream , Chips / Snacks , And Stuff For Me To Cook With .

While Walking Down The Cleaning Aisle I Bumped Into a Person . " Omg I'm Sorry I Said Without Looking Up."

" Yu Good Ma . " A Deep Voice Said Causing Me To Look Up

I Was Caught In The Moment Staring At This Fine Boy . He Was Darkskin , Deep Dimples , Neat Dreads , And Gold Grillz With Brown Eyes .

" I'm Kevin . " He Held His Hand Out .

" Royal ," I Shyly Said .

" You From Around Here ?" He Asked Looking In My Cart .

" Nah I Just Moved Here From Miami. "

We Talked On For About 20 More Minuits Until We Both Left . He Helped Me Put The Bags in My Car And We Exchanged Number's .

When I Got Home I Unpacked Everything And Grabbed A PopTart While Sitting on The Couch Watching Netflix For The Rest Of The Day .

Before I knew it Was 12:00 Pm & I Fell Asleep Watching Poetic Justice .

__________________________

KEVIN & ROYAL
ROYAL'S NEW TO TOWN
COMMENT/VOTE

-Qveen____