Twelve

Royals p.o.v

I Woke up around 12:30 and the sun was bright out and the birds were chirping. I was kinda mad at my self for exposing that I was pregnant last night to Kevin. I knew he was upset but I didn't wanna argue so I just went to bed.

I heard him call back that chick mya and they were talking pretty long. I heard him tell her how InLove he was with me but I don't know that female from a can of paint so I could care less what nice shit he says to her cause she might still try to get with him.

When I got up I looked around the room to see Dora on the tv screen but sofia wasn't nowhere to be seen.

I got up and went in the bathroom and put rollers in my head then hopped in the shower. I took a 10 minute shower and stayed an extra 5 minutes with the hot water on my body. I looked down at my stomach and noticed then my belly was growing. You couldn't tell I was pregnant Yett but you could see my stomach forming. My feet were swelling up a little and I would get really tired if I stood for too long. I was only a few weeks and I lowkey felt as if I were a few months.

After I showered I dried my body off and applied lotion to my body. I then walked to the closet and put on my black Victoria secret set and put on a black sundress . I then walked over to my vanity mirror and let my hair down to where some big curls formed. I applied some lip gloss to my lips and walked out the room .

As walking down the stairs I took a deep breath because I knew Kevin was probably still shocked about me telling him I was pregnant.

When I got down the stairs I walked in the kitchen to see him and Sofia in the back pool splashing water . I smiled and opened the fridge to look what was to eat. I didn't see anything that I wanted so I walked out and sat on the chair watching them play. Sofia got out the pool and ran up to me soaking wet.

" look Aunty , uncle Kev took me in the pool!"

She said looking all cute

"that's good baby, did you have fun?"

I said pulling out my phone to take a picture of her posing with her hands on top of her head and leaning over to the side saying "cheese." I snapped a few pictures and closed my phone.

Kevin walked over to the table and sat in the seat right Infront of me staring holes in my face. I picked my head up and made eye contact with him until I turned my head towards Sofia looking at both of us weirdly.

"What's wrong Aunty ?" She said looking at both me and Kevin.

"Nothing" , we both said in unison.It got awkwardly quiet .

"Wanna call mommy and talk to her before it gets late?" I asked Sofia

"yes I kinda miss her, but I don't wanna go home." She said pouting

"you don't have to go baby, you can stay as long at you want, right Kevin?"

I said looking at him "right, we don't want you to leave either." He said smiling. "

okay, I love y'all." She said kissing both me and Kevin

"we love you too." We said in unison .

I called Sofia's mom on FaceTime and gave her the phone.

"Hi mommy!" Sofia said walking away to the other side of the pool sitting on the chair. I swear she is so grown

"Sooo..., why you just telling me your pregnant Royal?" Kevin said staring right in my eyes

"What you talking about? Who pregnant?" I said playing with my fingers

"Royal don't play with me right now. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared, I didn't want you to disown me or this baby, I was thinking about getting an abortion before you found out, but idk at this point." I said looking over at Sofia smiling in the camera

"Abortion? No the hell you not getting no abortion with my child . I would never disown you or the baby I'm just mad that you didn't tell me any sooner. Does anyone else know?" He said looking a little hurt

"Nope, just me and Sofia . She gives me these little belly rubs and talk to my stomach sometimes when we're in bed." I said smiling a little noticing how much I actually admire this little girl.

"And I'm sorry I didn't tell you any sooner." I said looking down

"Come here," he said squinting his eyes a little . I got up and sat on his lap resting my head on his chest a little listening to his steady heart beat

"We're keeping this baby, and we're gonna raise it to become a beautiful young lady/man he said kissing my forehead.

I nodded my head indicating that I understood and kissing his cheek. Sofia ran back over to us and gave me the phone with her mom still on.

"Hey boo." I Said looking in the camera

"Hey, u needed to talk to you right quick about Sofia." She said as I looked over at Sofia.

"Yea wassup." I said focusing my attention back on the phone

"Do you mind if she moves in with you? I can't handle having a child right now. I'm not In s good mindset and I was thinking about setting her for adoption before she came with you." She said nervously

I gave her the most dumbest look in the world. " of course she can move with us. She wasn't going anywhere in the first place, I knew you weren't gonna want her back I was just waiting for you to tell me what was up. Sofia is the best thing in the world and I'm gonna treat her like she is my own like how I'm already doing and she is gonna grow up thanking me. This is my daughter for the past  few weeks and shit is going to stay like this." I said with tears in my eyes hanging up.

Kevin and Sofia were staring at me blankly and I simply shook it off , wiped my tears .

"Sorry it's my hormones." I said smiling a little. Looking at the both of them

"So your my new mommy and daddy?" Sofia said in her little baby voice.

"Yes baby were your new mommy and daddy. Anything you need we're here and we will never leave you I said kissing here cheek."

"Your my first daughter and you have a little brother or sister coming soon and we're gonna be one big happy family ." Said Kevin while he picked Sofia up and started to rub my stomach.

She smiled and giggled and said yay while hugging the both of us.

"Daddy in hungry." Sofia said playing in Kevin's dreads . Hearing her call him daddy made my heart melt and made me smile

"Well what do you wanna eat princess?" Said Kevin fixing her hair and wrapping her cold body with her Dora towel. " I want ihop." She said smiling shyly.

"IHOP it is then." Said Kevin getting up and going upstairs so the both of them could get ready.

I say on the couch waiting on the both of them for Atleast 29 minutes watching Martin. Finally they came down matching in black true religion jeans, an all white t-Shirt and the black Jordan 8 chromes. I put on my sandals and we walked out the house into the truck and off to ihop.

_____________

Finally updated after all these months 😩
Sorry for the long wait
Next chapter coming this weekend 🤘🏼
Nomore long updates. I'm back 😘