Drug Abuse

" The Infamous Royal ." The Stage Announcer Called Out

Rihanna Pour it Up Came On And I Started Clapping My Ass . I Wrapped My Hands Around The Pole Swaying My Hips . I Climed Up And Swung Upside Down in a Backflip .

All I Saw Was Hundreds Being Thrown . I Started Twerking Some Then I Got Up And Collected all My Money  . I Walked Off Stage To My Dressing Room To Count My Money .

I Made 5,800 Today . " I Did Okay I Guess . " I Said To Myself .

I Then Changed into my Bootyshorts and Tank Top Then Left in My 2013 BMW.

When I Got Home it Was About 2:30 am .

I Walked Inside To The Smell of Alcohol And Weed .

" Hey Baby ." I Said Walking Up To Kyle

" Bitch Move !! " He Slurred His Words .

I Could Tell He Was Drunk .

" You Drunk Babe ?" I Questioned

" Bitch Ain't I tell Yo Ass To Move !! " He Punched Me in My Nose .

I Refused To Let The Tears Come So I Got Up And Wiped My Nose With Some Napkin .

" Bitch Bring Yo Ass Over Here And Gimme Some Pussy ." He Struggled To Say With The Alcohol in His System .

I Pulled His Pants off and sat on his member Grinding on him . He Was Grunting And Moaning Loud Asf While I sped up The Pace . .

Then I Grabbed His Member Stuffing it in my Mouth Deepthroating and all .

He Pushed me off him and walked out the house . he always does this . idk what to do I'm scared . he always treats me like his hoe .

___________________

HOW DID YALL LIKE IT

ROYAL GETS TREATED LIKE A HOE BY KYLE

KYLE ABUSES ROYAL

WILL ROYAL LEAVE HIM

COMMENT/VOTE

-Qveen____