Chapter 3

Although you tried to pay attention your eyes were drawn to him the entire class

Mr.Kozume

You had found out the male's name after he too introduced himself towards you. The way he spoke with such a soft tone lured you in with such haste. Occasionally you'd both make eye contact, his golden sharp eyes staring into your own making you feel butterflies within.

Every ounce in you wanted to take this man right then and there yet that would prove to be impossible for many reasons. Soon after the class ended with Mr. Kozume's last words being 'be sure to study chapter 66' or something along those line.

In all honesty he kept you from focusing on any sounds that we're leaving his mouth, although you found that particular area eye catching it was his lips that had you focused not what were leaving them.

Swiftly packing up your leftover materials that laid scattered on your new desk you threw your backpack over your shoulder while walking down the long stair case of the classroom.

The students were quickly filling out of the door eager to get to their next class. You though had your eyes attached towards your printed schedule attempting to figure out where exactly your next lecture would be.

"y/n" Mr. Kozume's soft voice spoke to you. The way your name just rolled of his tongue sounded so right, causing your heart to flutter from excitement.

By now the other students had all left from the classroom leaving it empty with just you and the male's presence. Your head rose from the paper that was tightly grip within your fingers as your eyes instantly connected with his, the silence in the room overpowering every emotion you were feeling.

"Yes Mr.Kozume" you replied in a small whisper yet it still managed to reach his ears. The male sat leaned against his desk as his hands were tucked into the pants pockets of his suit pants. He looked extremely attractive in your eyes no matter what he was doing, in the beginning of the class you told yourself you wanted and were going to get him.