Chapter 7

A hot tingle ran down your spine as your body pressed closely against the younger males

A hot tingle ran down your spine as your body pressed closely against the younger males. His callous hands running roughing against your exposed skin as he pressed you farther against the door. You didn't know how you both managed to safely make your way up the stairs but all you had known was that neither of you could get enough. Maybe it was the liquor or the intoxicating look swimming within his ocean blue eyes but you knew for sure that Kageyama was what you wanted for the night.

Moving your hands from around his neck you ran them under his shirt, feeling his abs flex underneath the coldness of your hands. His soft lips traveled from your down towards your jaw where he laid light kisses that let you breathlessly moaning. You nails dug into his lower back as you pulled the male dangerously closer to you, eliminating any space between the two of you.

By his quick movements you could tell he was either very anxious or a beginner but that didn't bother you at all. The feeling of his slender fingers gripping at your thighs had you jump as you wrapped them around his waist. With your back still against the wall your fingers now rake through Kageyama's black locs as his face neared your chest area.

Lifting his mouth from your neck he stared at the purple turning hickeys that decorated your skin before his eyes glanced up at you. If you were being honestly the way he looked right now definitely sparked something in you, from his messy hair and the reddening tip of his nose and ears, to the light breaths that left from his parted lips the male had you on cloud nine from just a glance.

You hastily pulled his black t-shirt from off his body, staring intensely at his toned chest. Your nails ran over his abs stopping at the happy trail that adored his lower stomach.

The male too didn't waste any time. Turning you around so that your chest was pressed up against the door. He quickly fumbling with the zipper on the back of your dress slowly beginning to undress you. His tall figure pressed closely against yours as he words rung in your ears.

"You're such a fucking slut y/n," he tone was raspy as a breathy chuckle blew against your ear lobe.

"fucking me and we just met, are you really that desperate for some dick?" He wasn't expecting an answer and you weren't going to give one so he just continued. The degrading words causing heat to rise between your thighs. You slightly gasped as his cold finger tips slowly grazed up your thighs,