Chapter 6

Thick residues of sweat clung to your aflame body as you drunkly moved to the beat of the music

Thick residues of sweat clung to your aflame body as you drunkly moved to the beat of the music. Grinding and swaying your half lidded eyes stared into Aeri's as you both pulled one another closer enjoy the feeling of your hands roaming each other bodies.

You couldn't count the amount of drinks you had taken yet they were enough to have you dirty dancing with you newly best friend in the center of the party then you could for sure say you had taken a shit load of liquor. The party around you seemed to fade away as silence entered your ears you could see those around you just as hyped and drunk as you yet their noises went death to your ears.

Closing your eyes you pressed you back firmly against Aeri's chest moving your hips against hers as she slightly giggled in your ear. Her hands roamed farther until they reached your hips squeezing them as she moved them along with the beat.

You two were basically fucking each other on the dance floor yet neither of you seemed to care.

From afar the boys watched from the couch they sat on passing a blunt around as they stared intensely at you both.

"Well things sure got interesting tonight." Kageyama spoke as he leaned his head back to rest it against the couch cushion. His legs were spread apart in a man spread as the smoke that once infiltrated his lungs released from between his lips, dissolving into the air and tainting his clothing with the smell of weed.

All the boys nodded as they watched Aeri grope your ass and thighs. They couldn't hear it but by the way your mouth was slightly open they had concluded small moans were coming from you.

"Don't you guys think this is getting a little to.. uhm-sexual." Suna spoke as he watched Aeri, her eyes instantly snapping to him as she smirked slightly. He could tell the game she was playing it was dangerous but exhilarating at the same time.

A blush spread across his cheeks.

"Suna dude take the blunt before I reverse this shit." Snapping from his daze he turned to look at Bokuto who ushered the roll into his face. Grabbing the drug he took a few puffs feeling the smoke swirl in his lungs before passing it.