Chapter 5

New school new you

New school new you.. or at least that's what you thought. The rest of the week seemed to breeze by fast, as the days turned into nights you'd find yourself repeating the same intense schedule throughout the week.

Wake up early to get to school on time, Do your required assignments within the amount of time you spent on campus then end the day back at your dorm relaxing in a warm shower as the trails of scorching water washed all your sweat and tiredness away.

It was exhausting to be honest so when you found out that some fraternity on campus had been throwing a party to kick off the school year, who were you to pass up a night of fun. Stepping out of the steamed bathroom your wet footprints trailed behind you as your dripping body walked throughout your room, assorting and accessorizing your desired outfit.

Your pitch black locks has been pinned up to avoid any type of moisture interfering with the hairstyle you had planned out in your head. Quickly drying off you dropped the towel toward the floor, putting on your matching black lingerie you slipped on a casual black dress.

The dress was simple yet hugged all your curves in the right places, a two spaghetti strap silk material with a low neck line showing off a bit of cleavage. A small slit went up the right thigh showcasing your thick thighs with each movement. To top it off you put in some diamond earrings and paired the dress with some black stilettos, your newly painted manicure on display from the day before.

If anything you looked hot yet you had never thought of yourself as anything less. In your head you were perfect, you hated conceded people thinking they were better than others and looking down on those who were less fortunate.

You were thankful you had been blessed to be able to experience all the things in your life since your parents were well off. And though many thought of you as the thing you despised the most you quickly realized people couldn't tell the difference between cocky and confident.

You didn't need to knock anyone down to make yourself feel better because at the end of the day nothing will change you will still be you and they will still be them.  It was another thing you were grateful your mother had taught you,