§100 views special oneshot: Hangout with Inarizaki§

Thank you all so much for 106 views! I never really expected to get this far, honestly.

So I asked everyone in chapter 6, and the first to answer was @HatSura9 , so she/he/they got to choose the oneshot theme or just what the special was going to be in general. Enjoy!

--- --- ---

--- --- ---

„Hey guys! You ready to go?" you say as you open the door to see your favourite volleyball team there.

„Sure thing. I'm soooo excited!" Atsumu said. The others just nodded.

So off you went.

-Timeskip – at the destination-

„So... You want to go on the rollercoaster?" you say shivering a bit. You were in an amusement park.

The thing is...

...it was abandoned.

„Yup! Let's see who lasts the longest on that thing!" Atsumu grinned.

„There's no way we're going on that," Kita said.

„It's too rusty. Probably won't work," you added.

„Come onnnn.... Just one ride for me and 'Samu," Atsumu pleaded.

„Okay," you agreed. Pictures and videos of that will be great blackmail.

And that's how you and Suna ended up with an hour long footage of Atsumu screaming like a newborn on a rusty rollercoaster while Osamu was laughing his ass off beside him.

--- --- ---

--- --- ---

I know it's disappointing. And crappy. I can't really write oneshots. And this was rushed to post on time. Sorry. I swear as time passes I'll get better at these.

I'm out!