§Chapter 8§

§Chapter 8§

„Oh, hey," you step out of the changing rooms and the same crow from lunch landed on your shoulder. You start walking.

„I should name you since it seems like you are going to stick around. I mean I don't mind – I've always wanted a pet and owning a crow is awesome! And unique. Sooo... What about Buddy?"

The crow nuzzels his head in your cheek and makes some kind of approving noise. You chuckle. „Buddy it is."

Then the gate came into the view and surprisingly the team – all the boys still there, making it Asahi, Daichi, Suga, Noya, Tanaka, Kageyama and Hinata – stood by it.

-Minutes ago-

~With the boys~

Boys were conversing with each other and eventually the topic drifted to you.

„I can't wait 'til we face Seijoh again. Imagine their faces!" Tanaka said making a few in the bunch snicker.

„That's all really cool but... something's off about her. She seems distant. And the mood-swings and how she can make her face go from crying with laughter to dead serious is kinda scary," Suga notes.

„Maybe it's something with her past. Remember that last serve? It seemed like it was accidentally that strong or like she lost control about what she was doing for a sec," Daichi adds. Suga hums in respond before you enter their field of vision.

~With you~

You approach the boys and feel at ease on an instant.

„What's up?" you grin.

„We were thinking to walk you home. Is that okay?" Suga asks.

„Oh...," you say a bit surprised but then smile, as it gets trough, what they were trying to do, „Sure. I'd like that."

„You hear that Noya!? We get to walk our queen home!" Tanaka shouts.

You smirk at them and they look at you with admiration in their eyes. And you decide to fool around a bit. „That's right, I'm your queen. Bow to me peasants!" You laugh evilly, which honestly sounds like hyena, but what can I say – you learned from the best.

The two boys instantly kneel down and plant their foreheads on the ground. You laugh a bit and wave your hands. „Come on, get up. I was just fooling around." Suga and Daichi sweatdrop but still look amused as Suga turns around.

„Come on, we should get going. Y/n, lead the way," he turns around and you walk beside him, Daichi going to the silver-haired boy's other side.

„Wait for us!" the 2nd-years exclaim and get up in a flash. You chuckle a bit before turning to face the front and the smile falls.

Suga takes notice and sparks a converstation. „So, Y/n. We never really got to know if and to which schools you got recommended to?" The group falls quiet.

You smile softly. „I did get offers."

„From where then?" Daichi asks, slightly curious himself.

You place your thumb and pointer finger of your right hand under your chin and furrow your brows in thought.

Cute... the boys think and feel their cheeks warming up.

You snap your fingers as you found the memory you were searching for. „Fukurodani, Nekoma, Aoba Johsai, Shiratorizawa, Inarizaki and Itachiyama. Yeah, that's it. Mhm," you say looking up at Suga.

The boys were stunned.

„Bu-but why did you choose Karasuno then?" Kageyama asks from the back of the group.