§Chapter 10§

§Chapter 10§

You felt some weight beside your head.

„I'm still sleeping," you grumbled and turned away from the weight. It moved with you.

„Five more minutes," you pleaded, eyes still closed.

You felt the weight go away and smiled a bit at the thought of sleeping more. Then your blanket lifted. [? Is 'lifted' correct? I think it might be 'lift'. Anyways-]

„Wha-? Who?" you groggily opened your eyes and sat up. You saw your crow.

Dragging your blanket away from you.

„BUDDY WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! WHY ARE YOU NOT LETTING ME SLEEP?!" you screeched and threw your pillow towards him with your morning-aim. It was off.

He dodged and gave you the 'are-you-serious-or-stupid-or-both' look. He looked at the clock.

You had slept through your alarm.

„OH CRAP, I'M LATE. BUDDY WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!?"

He gave you a really annoyed look.

„Right, sorry," you apologize rubbing the back of your neck.

-Timeskip – when you are heading off-

I would've cut my morning routine short by the run anyway, so I guess what happened is okay. I managed to do all other needed things and I'm heading to morning practise anyway so I guess the run isn't that big of a deal.

You are snapped out of your thoughts when something lands on your shoulder. You look up.

„Oh hey, Buddy. Guess you're coming too, huh? You know what? Meet me at lunch, the same place we met yesterday. And then after evening practise. M'kay?"

The crow gives you an understanding look and flies away.

What am I? A Disney princess? Commanding a bird like that. Though I've wanted a pet so I guess it's okay, you thought while going on on your skateboard. You had left it back yesterday, because you weren't sure if they had a place to keep those so you wanted to check it out. But now you were. [Or I just forgot, hehe~]

„Hey, Y/n!" You turn around at the voice.

„Oh. Hey Suga," you answer being monotone again, stopping for a secod to look back and pick up your skateboard to match to the boys' pace easier.

„Something wrong?" he asks you as he walks beside you.

„No, nothing," you feel the corners of your mouth tug upwards. The only ones like that were Kuroo and Kenma. Other than that, you've only had one friend who noticed a change in your behaviour or cared enough to ask. It was a nice feeling to know that you had someone like that in Miyagi too. Oh! And I can't forget about Hajime and Tooru. I'm so glad I got their numbers yesterday.

„You sure?" Suga asks.

„Yea. Still getting used to the whole back-to-school thing. Nothing to worry about," you answer with a small smile that is now noticeable.

„Oh. Good then."

„Hey Suga, Y/n! You guys heading to morning practise?" you hear from behind.

You two turn around to see Daichi with a big friendly smile.

„Mornin' Cap'n," you say trough a yawn and sleepiness cracked your mask. Daichi smiled softly.

„Good morning. So you heading to morning practise I suppose."