●ANGST● Lucifer

Warnings: Gore, death, rage

To Fall

You stood in shock as the dagger pierced your heart. The searing pain was covered up by the numbness that spread through your body as you fell to your knees.

It had all happened so quick. A witch had tried to murder Lucifer, so you acted out of instinct and covered for him. There was no way you could let him get hurt, but you didn't think it would end like this.

The blood began bubbling up around the wound. Poison. Fatal poison coated the dagger.

Lucifer's eyes widened and he knelt down next to you, "Y/N...Y/N?!" His breath quickned and he put his hand around the wound, "Y/N, it's ok. I-I am going to get you to a hospital. O-Or Soloman. He'll heal you!"

You shook your head,"Lucifer..."

He began to cry. It was obvious he knew you weren't going to make it, although he refused to admit that to himself.

You rested a hand on his cheek, "Shh, don't cry. It was bound to happen one day. I'm human after all..."

Lucifer held you tightly, "Please...I can't lose you. I can't..."

"You can. Everything will get better, Luci."

"Y/N, no. I love you, I love you so much. I need you in my life," Lucifer applied more pressure on the wound.

"I will be with you. Always, ok?" You winced as the pain increased. The heat around the wound had spread through your entire body.

He felt your breath slow down. Your words turned to whispers and your body slowly turned colder.

"I...love you too," You whispered softly. A smile spread across your face. You were happy with this. You got to die protecting the one you loved. It was worth it for him.

Lucifer leaned down and pressed a kiss to your forehead, before he could move back your hand slipped off of his cheek, the small trill of your breath faded.

A sob came from his lips and he rested his forehead on yours for a moment before rage took over.

He screamed. A loud, heart breaking noise that rippled through the air. Lucifer's powers spread as a black most through the air and the witch was torn apart.

Her limbs were ripped from her body and she was gone.

His abilities even tore down the surrounding area. The forest was ripped to shreds and trees toppled over on top of buildings. A crater of dirt now lay where the grass once sat.

He wanted the world to burn for taking you. And burn it would.

Lucifer Morningstar was feared by millions, and now they'd give them a reason to fear. A demons grief is the most dangerous thing of all.