●Fluff● Leviathan

Warnings: None

Fun and Games

You wandered down the halls of the House of Lamentation. It was late at night, way past curfew. You hadn't intended on staying up but unfortunately, you couldn't seem to sleep.

  As you entered the dimly lit kitchen you half expected to see Beelzebub munching on a cheeseburger or some leftovers. To your surprise, Leviathan was standing at the table trying to quietly open a bag of chips. He failed as it ripped open with a loud crunch.

  The indigo haired demon jumped upon seeing you, nearly dropping his bag onto the floor. His face grew red, "Y/N...hi..." Leviathan had always been so timid and anxious around you.

  Almost everytime you were alone he blushed bright red and struggled at words. This time wasn't any different.

  You smiled softly, "Hey Levi. What are you doing up so late?"

  He rubbed the back of his neck, "Ah, I was playing this new game that released and got a bit hungry. What about you?"

  You shrugged, "Can't sleep." You reached over and stole a chip.

  Leviathan pouted, holding the bag away from you, "Hey! No more."

  This caused a chuckle to escape from you, "I just took one." You watched as he huffed, taking a chip and popping it into his mouth.

  "Y/N...would you uh...like to come play the game with me?" Leviathan tilted his head. You were sure he wasn't going to muster up the courage to ask.

  You nodded, "Yes. As long as you don't say anything mean about yourself the whole time we play."

  Before Leviathan could interject you grabbed his hand and walked to his room. The sudden feeling of your hand in his nearly made him stumble into one of the beams in the hallway. Luckily he managed to pull himself together and dodge it.

  Once inside the room you sat down in the chair next to his. While he set the game up for two players you watched Henry, his fish, swim around.

  You traced your finger along the tank with a grin as Henry followed it.

  Little did you know Leviathan was gazing at you. His expression was soft and pure. If Asmodeus were here he'd surly call out Levi for being in love, just from his expression. He couldn't really deny that.

  Ever since you came to Devildom he felt...different. He focused less on his burning hatred for himself and more on how much he liked you. How could he not? You were kind and gentle, plus you always listened to him and helped him.

  It made his heart flutter everytime he laid eyes on you.

  In his mind, you were everything he could ever dream of and more. As perfect as a human could get.

  "Are you done?" Your voice spoke, breaking him from his trance.

  Leviathan swiftly nodded, "Yeah. Almost." He clicked a few buttons then handed you a controller.

  You smiled and thanked him before asking, "So...how do we play?"

  You listened intently as Leviathan explained the rules simply. It wasn't that hard so you quickly got the gist of it.

-

  Leviathan laughed as he won, "Ha! Take that." He grinned at you, who was staring at the screen in shock.

  "I swear I had that!"

  He shook his head, "Nope."

  You huffed and crossed your arms.

  Leviathan set his controller down, "I think I deserve something for my win."

  "Like?" You smirked.

  He immediately blushed at what came to mind and stepped back, "Uh...nothing. I don't uh..."

  You chuckled and stood up. You leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss to his cheek.

  His face turned bright red as he stared at you in shock for a few moments, "Oh..."

  "Want another?" You asked, cocking your head to the side.

  "Y-Yes please," He stammered, trying to hide the blush on his face.

  You smiled and kissed his soft lips. It was a short and gentle kiss but held so much emotion. Leviathan didn't want to pull away, he wrapped an arm around your waist and gently pulled you closer.

  This caused you to smile into the kiss as it became more passionate. The two of you had wanted this for far to long.

  Leviathan didn't feel he deserved it, but with each kiss that thought melted away.

  After a long moment the two of you pulled away, resting your foreheads together as you took small breaths. You smiled and hugged him.

  Leviathan returned the hug, "Y/N I...I don't de-"

  "Ah-Ah. Remember what I said, Levi," You held a finger to his mouth.

  He simply smiled and nodded.

  This felt right. Being with you felt right. It made him truly happy.