●FLUFF● Mammon

Warnings: None

Warmth

Mammon sat at the edge of his bed and tapped his food on the ground. Due to his large spending habits and the atrocious bill he racked up at the casino; Lucifer put him under house arrest.

He didn't understand why. I mean, come on. He was the Avatar of Greed, did Lucifer just expect him not to be greedy? The eldest let's Asmo be lustful and Belphegor sleep all day! What's wrong with what he does? It's not like he doesn't eventually get some of the money back.

Mammon thought everything was hopeless until he heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" He called out.

You opened the door and slipped inside.

The white haired demons eyes lit up and he ran over and hugged you, "Y/N! I thought I was gonna die in here. You've come to my rescue...I mean...not like I needed rescuing," He pulled away, "I'm perfectly fine."

You chuckled and kissed his cheek, "Whatever you say."

A blush rose to his cheek and he touched it lightly, "I- what was that for?!"

You shrugged, "I just wanted to."

"Well-Well don't do it again..." He looked away from you and covered his face.

"Okaaay," You chuckled and went over to his bed. You kicked your chest off and laid down,"Come here."

Mammon didn't protest. He walked over and sat next to you only to have you pull him down next to you.

"Eh?!" He blushed as you cuddled close to him.

"Shh," You covered his mouth, "Just savor the moment."

Mammon huffed and pulled your hand off I'd him, "I will." He wrapped his arms around your waist and spooned you. He nestlesd his head into your neck and left soft kisses on it.

You smiled, "That's nice."

"Zip it, human." He whispered pulled you closer.

"Human? I'm offended," You faked a sad face.

Mammon looked at you, "Eh? I'm sorry, Y/N."

You chuckled and kissed his cheek,"I'm just joking, Mammon. Your worried expression is adorable, darling."

"Ah shut up," Mammon buried his head under the pillow to hide his blush. No matter how many times you complimented him, he still got flustered.

"Mammon we've been dating for almost a year now, " You sighed.

He moved out from under the pillow, "Right..."

You chuckled and pulled him closer to you. He kissed your lips gently and then laid back down with you.

"I love you, Y/N. You're the best person in Devildom." Mammon smiled.

"Oh? Just Devildom?" You teased.

He groaned, "Come on."

"Kidding!" You laughed and laid your head on his chest.

"I love you too."