20

Karlie

"Where's mommy?" Jade asked rubbing her eyes I rubbed her hair a little. "She's still sleeping."

"I don't see her?" She said staring around at the bed and the other. "Oh yea she's in the other room let me go get her okay?" Jade only nodded and fell back on the bed not quite ready to wake up.

"Tay?" I walked in closing the door behind me.

"Hmm?" She mumbled stretching her arms and legs I sat down on the next next to her.

"I have to go to work." I said rubbing her naked back she groaned a little and sat up I helped her out a shirt on. "Come on Jade's looking for you."

"Help me." She mumbled throwing her arms up I laughed shaking my head. I helped her up and stopped for a minute staring at her neck a stained purple. "Fuck."

"What?" She asked paranoid

"Your neck.."

"Yea yours too now hurry up and help me!"

"You big baby I'm serious Taylor your neck looks really bad wear a scarf okay?" She nodded I helped her up and she wrapped her body around me Jade was excited to see her mom then concerned around her neck as well.

"I think it was a bug?" I said Taylor nodded

"Definitely a bug." Taylor giggled I rolled my eyes kissing her cheek and giving Jade a hug.

"Don't have too much fun without me." I smiled. "When are you coming back?" Taylor asked

"Hopefully before..9?"

"9? Woah that's late."

"I know but it's only for today I promise tomorrow it'll be till 3 I'll miss you two." I said hugging them both one last time before we said our final goodbyes.

I held my coat tighter to my chest walking down the street and getting an Uber I wasn't used to it but it was all I had. I'd be early for this meeting but they wanted me to have a good impression so I'm here early like never before.

"Have a good day miss!" The driver smiled I gave him a smile and got off running my hands through my hair one last time.

My name was pretty well known around here I felt the stares and the whispers I ignored it obviously and I ignored the lingering stares from girls too. Something I usually wouldn't but do but Taylor was the only girl I needed now.

"Kloss." I heard my voice turning around meeting eyes with dark brown ones some big guy around here too exchanging boring talk and all. How the hell was I going to do this till 9?

_________________________________

"Hi." A soft feminine voice spoke.

"Hey." I smiled at the shorter blonde who slowly approached me. "You're Karlie right?" She smiled

"Yep."

"Look I uhm..shit my friend she told me she knows your ways and I wouldn't mind you know being the girl you take home for a while that sounds fucked up but seriously you're really attractive." She blushed

"Thanks? I'm not really looking for anyone though."

"Seriously? I embarrassed myself for nothing?" She asked I shrugged trying to look away from her she was really pretty.

"I have a girl-

"Girlfriend? And a wife who cares what difference will this be? She'll never know you know? I don't have a big mouth and I promise I won't come back I just wanna experience the famous Karlie." She smiled moving closer.

"You should go...?

"Halston but just call me Sage."

"Yea Sage this isn't a good idea."

"Alright. It was worth a shot. Bye Karlie."

"Bye."

_________________________________

"Fuck you're so fucking tight." I groaned pushing deeper inside her. "You're so big." She moaned throwing her head back. "You're so sexy." I mumbled kissing her neck.

"Says you- fuck! Yes that feels good right there." She cried holding onto my shoulders for support I felt her cumming all over me.

"Jesus Taylor." I smiled pulling out of her.

"We need to stop doing this while Jade's asleep." She giggled I smiled nodding. "That was really good." I mumbled kissing her shoulder.

"It was. Take a shower with me." She said "Are you sure?"

"Yes come on shower sex is my favorite."

_________________________________

"So how was work?" Taylor asked settling into my arms not paying much attention to what was on tv. "It was boring as I expected I did sell the idea how good our marketing brand is compared to the millers so I might get a raise."

"A raise? Like you need one." She laughed

"True." I said running my hands through her damp hair. "You weren't serious right?"

"About what?"

"Well last night you said something something I'll give Jade a sister." She whispered almost scared to ask I comforted her running my hands softer. "Well it was a horrible attempt at dirty talk but I mean Taylor if you want to-

"No Karlie I don't like want to I mean we've known each other for 5 months now that's a bit way early but you know.."

"Yes Taylor I want you to have my children if that's what you're asking."

"Hey! You're so forward I hate it sometimes." She giggled kissing me. "I love you." I whispered kissing her cheek. "I love you."

Edit: please what even is this chapter. I know I got you. Thinkin Karlie cheated I was gonna make her but I didn't wanna hurt Taylor lol. Also throwing around future things this story has to come to an end somewhere