||between the devil and the deep blue sea||

season 5 episode 4

Xavier was in their sisters room doing homework while Hope was listening to music somebody knocks on the door

Xavier was in their sisters room doing homework while Hope was listening to music somebody knocks on the door. Hope gets up and see it's their aunt.

"What happened?"

"Oh nothing.your father has search parties souring every inch of the city."She said to her while Xavier comes behind them.

"We'll find them."

"I just when we saw, I thought that she yeah. So, wait, if they're missing, then why are you here?"Xavier asked her.

"Care package. Thought you could use a taste of home."Freya said to her niece and nephew she gives them it.

"So, you drove all this way to bring us beignets?"Hope asked and eats one.

"You know, I figured with everything going on,
You could three use a friend."Freya says and smiles Blair gets up.

"Thank, Auntie Freya we're fine."Blair said to her and she smiles.

"You know, I could be wrong, but, um, I think this is part where you three invite me in."She says to them three.

"Yeah. Yeah."

"Locator spell in twelve ancient languages? Thought you weren't allowed to do magic outside of the classroom."She said to them Blair gets her spell book that she made when she was nine.

"Catch up reading I'm trying to make up for being suspended bye, aunt Freya."Xavier says and leaving.

"We got to get back to work, Aunt Freya."Hope said to her.

"Sure. Sure, I mean I could just leave after an excruciating 11-hour drive to see my only two nieces and nephew. Or, we can get comfy bring your brother stuff our faces with deep fried glory,and wait not bring your brother and you two can tell me about the boys you two are meeting with."Freya said Blair smiles they went to go outside.

"So, which are they?"Freya asks them.

"The hot one that sweats diamond dust the one with black shorts."She said to them and Freya smiles.

"And that one with the blue shorts he's my boyfriend actually."She said she ignores the conversation they we're talking about they went inside of hangout.

"Pretty. In a creepy, don't get caught alone at night. Kind of way."Freya said to him.

"The Saltzman twins found it, like, two years ago. Pretty sure it's their evil mean girl lair."Blair said looking at the creepy place and Xavier comes in.

"I've been looking for guys everywhere."Xavier said to them.

"Here we are."

"Or they share their father's love for the bottle.
All right, you want to find your mother's,I got to start with how we're they were taken in the first place."Freya said to them.

"We told you, We don't know. Someone followed us."Xavier said to them Blair wasn't paying attention like always.

"Their something you're not telling us."She hears her brother say.

"Vincent and Ivy think they've learned something. About you three."Freya said to them Blair looks at them.