part 4-they find out

You walk out to the main area forgetting that the blade is in your hand still. Kenji was the only one there the others were In the kitchen. You are in the living room and accidentally drop it and it clatters on the floor. Kenji looks at you and you quickly try to hide the blade by putting your foot on top of it.
Kenji gets up and goes to you and says "y/n your arms are bleeding again what is going on?" You look down to see blood dripping from your arm into the floor. "Lift your foot" Kenji says sternly. You don't move.
Suddenly he lifts your foot and pins you on the wall as he picks up the think you dropped on the floor
"A blade." He whispers to himself
"Y/n could you roll up your sleeves for me?" He says looking at you. You shake your head aggressively. He then pins you and puts his knee between your legs so you can't escape and lifts your arms, your sleeve starts to fall and you use your head to attempt to keep it from falling. It's no use though, your sleeve falls revealing tons of cuts from your wrist to your shoulder. Kenji looks at you stunned as tears start to fall from your eyes. He lets go of you and you fall to the ground sobbing. He sits next to you and picks you up and puts you on the couch with him and he kisses you. You kiss back still crying.
*1 min later*
You guys were kissing still and then everyone walked in and saw you guys kissing, Kenji pinning you down on the couch. You look up in shock at the rest of the campers and they look just as shocked as you suddenly Brooklyn shouts "GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU SLUT" your shocked even more as tears well in your eyes again *am I really a slut?* You think in your head you get out from under Kenji and run to your room and jump on your bed and cry.
Kenji POV:
"WHAT THE HELL BROOKLYN?"
I shout. She then cries and says "I'm so sorry I didn't mean It I'll go apologize to her right now I'm so sorry I was joking around I didn't know it would hurt her!" She cried. I was relieved she didn't mean it, she got up and went to apologize to y/n
Brooklyn POV:
Good think everyone bought my fake crying, I'm on my way to go say some things to y/n

Y/N POV:
You hear a knock and Brooklyn comes in
"Listen bitch, everyone thinks I am apologizing and if you tell them I didn't I'll tell them all that you throw up your food." She said "o-ok I won't tell" you said stuttering "good" she said "now bye you fat bitch" she walks out and you go out behind her and sit with Kenji, he picks you up and takes you to his room.
"Now that that's out of the way let's continue" he said as he kissed you again
*Half an hour later*
You guys walk out of the room, hair a mess,sweaty, and  clothes rinkled. Everyone looked at you and definitely knew what happened, and smirked at you and Kenji.
*Time skip after indominus rex incident*
After the indominus rex tore down the camp, you lead the way to you and your dad's building, your dad was an important worker there so he had one and you had clothes there since you've been here before, you lead the way and you guys are there now..
You went in the house last after finding the keys and locking the door behind you, you look and everyone except Kenji and Brooklyn are staring at you in disgust, Kenji looks concerned and Brooklyn is smirking. "Brooklyn told us you've been puking up your food" said Sammy "that's a total waste considering were low on food supply! If you don't want it give it to someone else don't waste it! Said Darius. you just went to your room and sat on the bed and cried, soon after, Kenji came in and sat next to you.
"Kenji.. make me feel better" you said with puppy eyes "what do you want me to do?" He said "you know exactly what" you said. "We shouldn't, the others might hear" he says. You get up and mount him not caring about his words, you start grinding slowley "mmmmm daddy~" you say into his ear. "Your making this really hard to say no y/n" he says in a low raspy voice, you go faster "ahh-" he says. His hand slowley slides up your skirt. Suddenly he removes his hand and picks you up and off him, "no y/n what you need is a talk and a hug, not this" he said looking you in the eyes. "But-" you pout. "No sweetheart" he says "ok.." you pout
The rest of the night you cuddle and sleep