CHAPTER-07

The European style house furniture was elegant and luxurious, the milky white tiles with decorative patterns reflected the exquisite crystal lamp style. On the left side of the entrance was the reception hall, an old man in a dark coloured robe was sipping tea. A woman in her early thirties on the sofa looked at the door with a smile. Behind her, a fifteen or sixteen year old girl was also smiling. Just by looking carefully, one could see that although the two of them were smiling, their eyes were filled with disdain and indifference.

In this lifetime, the moment Yi Lanyou had stepped into this old house, she had completely stopped trying to backtrack. She had a smile on her face as she followed behind Yi Haoen.

"Yi Lanyou, this is your grandfather." Yi Haoen introduced and said: "Dad, this is Yi Lanyou."

"Hello, grandfather." She heard that it was Yi Weihai who ordered her to return to the Yi family to acknowledge her ancestors. But since her return, Yi Weihai had not once looked at her again, allowing her to be humiliated by others.

Yi Lanyou didn't understand, even now she didn't understand, but she knew that the glory that the Yi had was inextricably linked to Yi Weihai's hard work when he was young. Not only in Z City, but even in the entire Z Nation, Yi Weihai held a pivotal position in the catering world.

"Right." Yi Weihai glanced at Yi Lanyou up and down.

"This is your …" Yi Haoen hesitated: "Your mom …"

Before Yi Haoen could finish his words, he was interrupted by Yi Lanyou, "Greetings, Auntie."

Yi Haoen was startled, he had originally wanted Yi Lanyou to just call him mother with just that, not an aunt.

"Eh …." Fang Fang's eyes flashed a hint of surprise before she smiled: "Hello, your name is Yi Lanyou, right? Your name is not bad, since you have entered the Yi family's door, we are family, from now on don't think about returning, just stay here and have fun with your sister."

Fang Fang pulled Yi Ruier who was behind her and introduced her: "This is Ruier. She is one year younger than you. "This girl is very clever and mischievous. If she had a little joke with you everyday, you'd better not be angry at her!"

Fang Fang's words were flawless, and on the surface, she had first comforted Yi Lanyou, then affectionately introduced her to her younger sister, Yi Ruier, giving her a good motherly demeanor.

Yi Lanyou smiled and only replied with one word: "yeah."

Seeing that Yi Lanyou did not even put her in her eyes, Fang Fang who was pretending to be passionate could not continue acting, the scene became awkward.

"Sister Lanyou, you're really rude!" Yi Ruier had her hands behind her back, her waist-long black hair draped over her shoulders, her hair tied together with her head curtain, and her face that was a little fat like a baby. She wore a light pink cotton dress that made him look like a beautiful doll in a high-end window.

"I'm nervous." These three words were neither light nor heavy, and it stunned Yi Ruier. Nervous? The reason that could be used was really good, but why couldn't she see that Yi Lanyou was nervous at all?

"Eat." Yi Weihai said at this time as he stood up and glanced at Yi Lanyou as if she did not even exist.