CHAPTER-12

The atmosphere in the dining hall became tense and awkward, Yi Weihai looked at his food, looking like he did not care at all … However the tight jaw revealed the displeasure and anger in his heart.

Yi Haoen frowned even more, after all, this Yi Lanyou was also his daughter, she was the little mistress of the house. Although Yi Ruier was usually naughty, she had never been this serious.

Initially, he had felt that Yi Lanyou's character was not very righteous, and he had hoped that the warmth of the family would be able to change her mind.

"This …" Fang Fang laughed awkwardly: "Your sister must be joking with you. Didn't aunty tell you before, your sister has always been the most mischievous one."

"That's right, it's just a joke! Sister Lanyou, why can't you understand a joke? " Yi Ruier heaved a sigh of relief and rolled her eyes at Fang Fang's words.

"So being educated isn't really that big of a deal. You can just say that you're joking after doing something that's out of character, right?" Yi Lanyou pretended to smile innocently: "So it's like that! Thank you Auntie, I understand! "

"..." The expression on Fang Fang's face became extremely ugly.

"If you dare make such a joke again, I'll definitely punish you!" Yi Haoen said with a cold face. She had been too spoilt by him, to actually break the rules like this.

Yi Ruier pursed her lips tightly, using her nails to dig at the sides of the chair. Although Yi Haoen was usually not too intimate with his children, he had never criticized her so harshly before, and even said that using family law.

After breakfast, Yi Weihai and Yi Haoen left for the company to work. Yi Lanyou returned to her somewhat dark room, and on the other side of the second floor, in the bedroom that was the brightest light, Yi Ruier was currently throwing a tantrum. "She's just a poor little girl, she's also worthy to be my, Yi Ruier's big sister? That slut gave birth to a little slut!"

"Are you done yet?" Fang Fang gracefully sat on the side and glanced at Yi Ruier, her voice soft but full of deterrence. At least Yi Haoen and Yi Weihai are not at home right now, otherwise what would they look like.

Yi Ruier pursed her lips and looked at Fang Fang resentfully: "Why did you let daddy bring her back! And you even went to pick her up yourself, what the hell is she? " One had to know that Yi Haoen had never even personally seen her to school before.

"The one who brought her back was your grandfather." Fang Fang waved her hand at Yi Ruier, and when Yi Ruier finally arrived in front of her, she raised the corner of her lips and slowly pressed her index finger against Yi Ruier's lips: "She's just a little clown, isn't it easy to discipline her? You are the legitimate daughter of the Yi family, and this Yi's property will be yours and your brother's from now on. You must always pay attention to what you say and do. " Seeing that Yi Ruier's eyes still showed some unwillingness, Fang Fang smiled and said: "Your Cousin Fang Yuan hasn't come to play with you lately, why don't you call her for a few days?"

"Yes!" Hearing this, Yi Ruier's eyes lit up, she cursed in her heart: Yi Lanyou, this time you're dead!