CHAPTER-14

Yi Lanyou strolled from the first floor all the way to the makeup area on the third floor. She casually looked around, but when she passed by Di Ao's limited edition perfume, she stopped and turned around to look at it carefully.

The shop assistant at the side glanced at Yi Lanyou and was no longer prepared to greet her. She had been in this business for more than a year or two, and her eyes were sharp. How could someone dressed like this be able to afford Dior's perfume, let alone a limited edition one?

Yi Lanyou picked up the sample she was trying out and smacked her lips. Just as she was about to ask for the price, she heard the clerk's cold voice: "This is a limited edition piece, it's very expensive."

Hearing the clerk's words, Yi Lanyou raised her eyebrows, placed the small piece of cloth back into its original position, then looked at the clerk, seeing the arrogant attitude of the clerk, Yi Lanyou suppressed the displeasure in her heart and asked: "How much is this perfume?" As she asked, Yi Lanyou looked at the name plate [Sun Yuan] on the clerk's chest.

Just then, Sun Yuan saw another beautiful girl dressed in fashionable clothing, she quickly walked over to greet the guests. She did not answer Yi Lanyou's question.

Yi Lanyou squinted her eyes as she was left at the same place, the haughty attitude of a dog looking down on a person could not be any more arrogant?

Just then, another clerk saw Yi Lanyou standing alone at the front of the counter, and quickly walked forward with a friendly and gentle attitude: "Hello, may I ask if there is anything I can introduce you to?"

Yi Lanyou looked up and down at the clerk, and when she saw the [Lin Xue (Trainee)] logo on her chest plate, she nodded her head: "How much is this perfume?"

"This perfume is the limited amount that Dior will offer this season. It's slightly more expensive, 1500 yuan, mm …" Lin Xue looked at Yi Lanyou's clothes and continued: "Chanel has a type that smells similar, its capacity is a little less than this one, but its price is only half of this one. If you normally do not need to use perfume, I recommend you to see this one."

"No need." Yi Lanyou looked at the bottle of Dior's limited edition perfume in front of her and curled her lips: "I want this one."

"Huh?" Lin Xue also did not expect Yi Lanyou to be able to afford this perfume. She was stunned for a moment, and then quickly recovered with a professional smile as she nodded her head: "Okay, please wait a moment."

"Hmm, I still need to choose something else." Yi Lanyou looked around.

"Alright." Lin Xue's eyes lit up. One must know that they had a direct commission for customers to shop, and although her commission as a probationary employee was a bit lower, it was directly related to her transfer to a formal employee.

Yi Lanyou did the same as Lin Xue who was beside her, earnestly and carefully introducing her to everything.

Sun Yuan looked at them from afar and twitched her mouth without a trace. She was like a poor student, only that newcomer was so blind. Taking care of poor people was a waste of money, only experienced people like her would know what kind of customers were worth taking care of.

Yi Lanyou selected a few more items and paid with Lin Xue's company, at this time, Sun Yuan also paid with the guest she greeted.

Sun Yuan was stunned when she saw Yi Lanyou settle the bill. Then, she was stunned when she saw the items that Lin Xue was helping Yi Lanyou with.

"There's a total of 15,000 yuan. Do you want to swipe the card or pay in cash?" the cashier asked with a smile.

"Card swipe." Yi Lanyou handed over the credit card. The cashier swiped the card with both hands and handed it back to Yi Lanyou: "Take care."

When Yi Lanyou passed by Sun Yuan with the bag in her hands, she saw her strange expression and smirked.