CHAPTER-11

CHAPTER-11

The morning of the second day. Yi Lanyou woke up from her nightmare at dawn and suddenly sat up. Yi Lanyou subconsciously grabbed onto her right arm tightly, her knuckles turning white.

Her arm was still intact.....

Finally, Yi Lanyou managed to adjust her breathing and the thumping of her heart to a certain degree, before she lifted off her blanket and walked towards the bathroom barefooted. She opened the tap to wash the sweat off her body and felt the water from her head to her feet, the cold water was like the rain of that day.

After washing up, Yi Lanyou put on the dress she brought along and pondered for a while. When it was almost time for lunch, Yi Lanyou finally came out of the bedroom and went to the dining hall at the side of the first floor.

"Sister Lanyou, you sure know how to be in a hurry. It just so happens that it's eating time." Seeing Yi Lanyou, Yi Ruier smiled and walked over. She said with a low voice: "You still don't know where to eat breakfast, right? Come, I'll take you to the kitchen."

Yi Lanyou glanced at her, then walked straight to the dining table and sat down. She looked at the servant in charge of preparing the food: "What are you waiting for?"

The servant looked at Yi Ruier who had an ugly expression on her face, then looked at Yi Lanyou, unsure of what to do.

Just then, Yi Haoen, his wife, and Yi Weihai also walked down the stairs. When the servant saw them, he immediately prepared porridge for Yi Lanyou and served her a plate of dumplings, prawns and Soup Dumplings.

"Lanyou woke up early. Did you sleep well last night?" Fang Fang asked with a light smile.

"Not bad." Yi Lanyou also sat down and started to eat.

"Humph, she can't wait for the elders to come, she can't wait to be served. I've really never seen such an uncultured person before." Yi Ruier muttered.

"Ruier." Fang Fang continued: "Your Sister Lanyou couldn't possibly be blamed for growing up in such an environment. As a younger sister, you should be more responsible. When did you do anything disrespectful, Just give her a few pointers. How can you speak in such a nasty way? " After Fang Fang finished speaking, she looked at Yi Lanyou with a smile. "Lanyou, your sister has always been frank and straightforward. Don't mind her."

Yi Lanyou laughed and said, "My education is naturally inferior to Yi Ruier's."

"Humph." Hearing Yi Lanyou's words, Yi Ruier proudly raised her chin. She was the legitimate Eldest Miss, how could a illegitimate like Yi Lanyou compare to her?

"Ever since I was young, I have never experienced any form of etiquette. So there is one thing I don't understand, and I hope auntie can help me with it." Yi Lanyou pretended to be deep in thought and said: "Auntie, what etiquette does Yi Ruier have for me to go to the kitchen to eat breakfast?"

When Yi Lanyou said this, not only was Yi Ruier unable to laugh, even Fang Fang's face changed.

For those families with status, the masters and servants ate separately,   the masters ate in the dining hall and the servants in the kitchen. Yi Ruier's actions had obviously broken the reverence of the Yi Mansion, and it was a matter that the seniors like Yi Weihai cared about the most.

In her previous life, Yi Lanyou actually went to the kitchen to eat breakfast, and in the end, it was only after Fang Fang purposely mentioned that and scolded her, that Yi Lanyou realized she did something wrong, but the cowardly her could do anything about it.

This time, Yi Lanyou did not give her any face at all, and purposely spoke about it over the table. She wanted to see what Fang Fang would say, and whether she was still as calm and collected as she was in her previous life.