Used and Abused

Shoto's POV: Time 11:58 pm

*smack* Ah- *said shoto* now go to your room and don't come out untill I say so..you hear me endeavor says as he picks shoto up by the neck "Y-*chokes*Y-Yes..S-Sir" endeavor smirks.... Tch so weak...Said a satisfied enji todoroki

As Shoto limps to his room he gets his razor blade and cuts his arms 10,40,70,100,300, cuts "no more room..." Shoto walks to his bed beaten up and bruised ..*time skip* ............

Shh...The kid is Awake Said Twice...Eh just put him to sleep...*door opens* oh great Dabi your here! Said a blood thirsty toga I told you not to hurt him said Dabi Angry..No I wanna drink his blood I wanna get all of his blood said a toga getting closer..NO said Dabi rushing towards shoto..if you try to touch him I'll end him right here and now...Fine jeez I'll find someone's else blood...

"What's going o-"....Go back to sleep..you will need all ur strength said Dabi as putting a liquid into shotos arm...

Dabi's POV: "hmmm" Hmm? What are we gonna do with him Dabi? "I'll take him...and go get me the quirk disablement wrist Bands.. I'll take him with me.." as Dabi tounya todoroki takes shoto back to his apartment..he suddenly blushed..Dabi's mind: "The hell why did I blush..my face is hot and red..." Dabi got to his apartment with shoto on his back he later went to his bed to lay him down "when the hell did his shirt get ripped...Shit..I feel this way for my brother Damn it....who gives a fuck anyway..I'm gonna get my revenge..I'll break his master piece...W-Where am I said a disabled shoto... "your where I want you to be..I'm sure you will try to escape but you can live only if you do whatever I say.. got it" Y-es Sir...Dabi gets chains out his closet and locks shoto to his bed with a ripped shirt..."Well I can't put you to sleep anymore with the syringes it will kill you...damn...I'm gonna be back in a few hours and by the way try to leave this room see what happen 1.56 volts will rush thru ur neck damage if you..." ..."Well Ta Ta!" Dabi leaves shoto in his room all alone chained up...shoto had nothing to do but to gain energy by resting so shoto went ..........

Shoto's POV: *after shoto wakes up*

Shoto sees Dabi next to shoto sleeping shirtless...shoto quietly gasp..But shoto was even more surprised to see that he was unchained it was a mirror on the wall to see himself

Shoto head hurt bad but shoto knew he had to escape the door was cracked open he ran thru the door and *BZZZZTTRRTT* AH- screamed shoto in pain

Shoto head hurt bad but shoto knew he had to escape the door was cracked open he ran thru the door and *BZZZZTTRRTT* AH- screamed shoto in pain...Dabi soon awaked by shoto screaming he got his scock remote and turned it off T-Th.AH-*chokes* What the hell did I tell you...Dabi let's go of shoto's neck Dabi was only wearing underwear Shoto was too busy chokeing to see dabi's Dick Print Shoto looked up and Seen Dabi see something you like? H-H.. Stuttered shoto...I'll teach you something to not disobey me ever again ...Dabi pins shoto against the wall and started striping shoto S-Stop Please..Said a pleasing Shoto he was So scared...he was turning pale Soon before fore shoto knew it shoto was being raped...Smut Ahead Warning!