Changes

Principal Nezu's P.O.V : Meeting about what happened at the Sports festival.

Hello everyone I have gathered all the teachers and other strong pro hero's to talk about are phase about Rebirth Todoroki he has taken over all of Japan's Guidelines nobody can figure how he did it but that's not the main problem he can harm UA and it's students itself we have a plan to stop this rebirth Todoroki I have a case folder in-front of everyone if you open it you can see a file with all the history of Shoto Todoroki up to now but we don't know if he is being controlled or has others who has the same objective to making a new world that's suit fit for people like him any questions?

Present mic: Well how do we know students are not working with him?

Principle Nezu: we are going to confront each student asking them there full name when they was born a few questions about the sports festival so they can leave.

All Might: Well Do we have any in-tell on his next appearance or where abouts?

Principal nezu: Not in are current condition.

Endeavor: Shoto is like glass can easily be broken he is not that strong..nether is his spirit can be crushed

Principal Nezu: but we got alerts from 56 miles away that there was sightings of a red and black hair child jumping between each building takeing down thugs , we will continue this conversation at another time we all have are classes have a nice day!

Aizawa P.O.V:

"Sit down and be quiet said Aizawa lifting his hair is with glowing red eyes the class got quickly quiet do whatever for the next 3 hours but if you wake me up you will have to do physical training without ur quirk" the homeless looking erasure head went into his Cala pillar sleeping bag falling Asleep right away

Izuku's P.O.V :

Everyone was chatting about todoroki how he was cool some how he was a villain now some how he's not a hero or a villain..bakugo just got annoyed and annoyed
CAN YOU LOSERS SHUT UP ALREADY JESUS TODOROKI THIS TODOROKI THAT GROW SOME BALLS ALREADY said a enraged bakugo Looks like someone is jealous said ochacko What did you say pink cheeks?! Said bakugo I mean like I think ur just mad ur not getting more attention than Todoroki said uraraka ILL BLAST THAT HALF AND HALF BASTARD TO HELL said bakugo Everyone Shh'ed bakugo to not be so loud before he wakes aizawa up Tch....what a joke.........

Shoto's P.O.V : dark alleyway on rivers edge street

Please I beg you don't hurt me I'll do anything please the hoodlum pleaded "should have thought about that before you tried to cut those kids over there " Todoroki planted a ice shard in his brain blood spills all over the ground as the hoodlum falls Todoroki goes to the kids "are you children okay" Todoroki says with blood all over his face Someone help! *scream* Help us please the kids is picked up by a huge branch of trees Tree-Man!
"Oh it's you.." and your that psycho that hacked all the city cameras TVs I bet when I bring you in I'll get in the top ten ranks..."sorry to burst ur bubble but ether leave or die trying" tree-man out his hands in the ground makeing tree spikes in the ground Todoroki dodged them all untill another hero arrives medal arms Todoroki put his hand on the ground trying to surround himself in ice but fails when an air attack hits him from medal arms Todoroki then gets her by a branch spike in the left side of his stomach...Todoroki falls to the ground I'll just take him and be on my way said tree man Wait you didn't bring him down alone don't think you can't get the higher rank alone I'm taking him said medal arms "two supposed to be pro hero's arguing about who should get the higher rank..pathetic" Todoroki smirks and gets up with a spike in his side and a broken arm...Todoroki covers the entire road with ice..and freezes jute two pro hero's "I should kill...you both you guys aren't even real hero's ...just people who want to get more fame and popularity that's the sad truth about everyone's favorite hero's...there all the same..." with that Todoroki kills them both by freezing there heads then kicking there heads off Todoroki lived at an abandon mall out in the east of Japan he had to go to his base and bandage up all his wounds and that's what he did...*flashback*

"Momma it stings...Ah-" no matter how many times he burns you I'll always be here to make sure ur okay said rei Todoroki kissing shoto's forehead *flashback*
"Dammit it always hurt when the alcohol hits it.."
As Todoroki was makeing plans how to bring Japan to its knees he remembered how he barely won the fight I need to train Todoroki has quirk remove bracelets he set it to 55 hours and started training not relying on his quirk he learned artificial maneuvers *beep*..*beep*..*beep Todoroki heard a beep sound and he knew it was a bomb he jumped to take cover JCPD S.W.A.T Shoto Todoroki you are under...arrest Men where is he?! Find him! Bewhere he can freeze or burn you "Ah-...AH-THE HELL" get him he's over here...Todoroki runs to the broken down part of the east mall into the dark the "if you want me come and get me.." said Todoroki roaming into the dark makeing noise Todoroki knowing full well he can't see but neither can they Shoto Todoroki we have flash lights! We're going in "AH-....AH" Caught you! Said a JCPD S.W.A.T member I got you! ...they bring Todoroki in cuffs they put him to sleep and took all his weapons they scanned his body and they called endeavor and all might in to talk to shoto once wakes up , *time skip* Todoroki finally wakes
"Ah-" mr Todoroki you may come in he's awake...Shoto..so this is what you have been doing becoming a villain getting knocked up..You was suppose to become my masterpiece! "FUCK UR MASTERPIECE.." *smack* all might says that's enough endeavor..."I didn't......I- Didn't have sex on my will...I was raped..." You must have wanted it to happen...you didn't try to fight back....... said endeavor shoto got enraged "How do you even know this..?!" Your Pregnant ..the doctor said..you have 6 months before the...shoto throws up on the floor.....shoto runs out pushing all might and endeavor out the way he uses out thru the halls to slow them down and make him go faster shoto was full of rage he knew what he had to do next he had to kill Dabi.