Blood 🥀

(Art made by somemybullshit)

Foolish POV

I couldn't believe what I was seeing,why did I have to come up here and see this. I was standing right in front of Sam,he...he had killed Ponk. "Foolish...it's not what it looks like.." I heard Sam say walking up to me. I could feel my blood boil and when Sam got close to me I took one of my weapons out and hit him with it. I could see he was shocked and was looking dead at me. "I  CAN"T BELIEVE YOU SAM! YOU KILLED PONK! YOU KILLED ARE LOVER!" I yelled out starting to cry. "He...He stole from me Foolish,and h-he is with the-" Foolish slaps Sam stopping him from finishing his sentence. I looked up at him dead in the eyes,I could see he knows what he had done,and it would never get fixed. I walked over to Ponk body and picked it up. "We are going to see Dream,he will revive Ponk." I said softly a bit mad. I could feel Sam blood boil and was giving me a dead stare. Luckily me,I am glad Ponk steals Sam key cards some times. I then check Ponk pockets and I then pull out Sam key cards and look up at Sam with a slight smirk. "Now lets go,and I don't care if Dream won't listen. He's my brother and always helps me with anything....sometimes." I said walking into the prison,checking if Sam was following,which he was.

(once they got into Dream cell)

"So,I didn't see this coming. What did the heroic prison guard did this time?!" my brother Dream teased looking at me,Ponk,and Sam. I rolled my eyes and sat Ponk body down looking up at Dream,I think he knows what I want. "Look Dream,revive Ponk so then I can handle everything that Foolish has right at me." I listen to Sam say in a pretty bad mood. "Woah Sam,from the looks right here,I think I would rather listen to my brother." Dream says pulling Ponk body to himself. I got up looking at Sam and grabbing his arm so he wouldn't try to do anything stupid. "Give me another hour and he will be back....I would love for ya'll to leave. Your still working with Quackity and I ain't handling more of the damn fucking torture!" My brother yells at Sam. I heard Sam growling lightly so I pulled him away to the platform. "I'll watch him bro."

I was messing around with my trident waiting for Dream to finish,Sam was watching me. We both then heard Dream and...Ponk screaming! We both ran to the platform and Sam got us to the other side to get to his cell. The lava went down and we saw Dream on one side,and Ponk on the other with Dream cat. "Ponk calm down,just put down Patches and we will be leaving." I said softly opening my arms for him. Ponk looks up at me and put Patches down,and runs to me into my arms. I look up at Sam showing he needs to back off and leave Ponk alone. I thanked Dream and Sam got us(Foolish and Ponk) to the other side. I told Ponk to wait outside so I could talk with Sam and he didn't even bother,he still remembers what Sam did,he did ignore him. "Sam he still remembers,he will be staying with me until he is comfortable to be around you again got it?" I asked about to shock him if he disagreed. "Ok I know" "Good"

I left the prison and walked up to Ponk hugging him. "I'm sorry on what happened today,is there anything I could do to help to make you feel better?" I asked picking him up bride still. I waited for him to answer but he just wrapped himself around me falling asleep. "Guess cuddles would do to help." I whispered not wanting to wake him up.