Really Foolish (2)

(Art owner: pw_karma on twitter.....kids please follow my discord. I'll soon be losing ya'lls request qwq)

Foolish POV

It has been a day since I asked Sam what a hickey was...and the day I survived by small lover pan. I asked him to help me with a few things on Ranboo and Tubbo mansion. I also decided to ask him if I can give him hickeys. Don't prove me wrong I wanna try it very badly. Plus I think Sam though I was joking,since I just found out about. I'll see his reaction when I get home with Ponk.

While I was adding a few more touches to Ranboo and Tubbo sons room Michael,my eyes stayed on Ponk. He was helping me and getting the stuff I needed for anything. I walked over to Ponk while he was grabbing me a few things from the chest. I surprised hug him but scaring him a bit, leading to a hit in the head but I was fine. "Sorry about that sharky." I heard my lover softly saying while I give him a quick kiss. I told him it was fine and said we are taking a break. During are little break,I kept my eyes on him,I just love him so much.

"Heya Ponk,remember what happened yesterday?" I begin asking my lover while getting close to him. "You survived me,from getting hit by a pan. Anything else?" He said back to me,looking at me curios. I just begin laughing softly and looked at him,making him confused. I wanted to tell him but I wanted to see if he would remember. We stared at each other for a few minutes,soon with a shocked look,he remembers. I watch him try to run but I grab his waist and pinned him down onto the floor.

"Foolish no! I was joking I-I was joking!" I heard my lover say to me while I flipped him over to face me."But you sounded so serious~ Let me try~" I heard myself saying in a lustful way. I sat down still holding my lover and pulled him onto my lap. I kissed Ponk softly,trying my hardest to calm him down a bit. I soon felt his arm around my neck and I pulled away from our kiss. I bet Sam would want to join us,but he's been doing this to Ponk without me! I want my fun with our lemon boy. I begin kissing his neck softly and trying to find the most sensitive spot on him.

I could hear him softly moaning a bit,but I would love to hear more then that. I softly bit his next where one of the faded bite marks were at from Sam. "ah~.....Foolish~" I heard my lover moan out in my ear. 'Oh my god....I love this.' I though to myself kissing my lover. I continued biting, and sucking Ponk neck softly. I loved him so much,his hair,his eyes,and his moans. I soon felt to hand on my cheek and I looked up at Ponk. He kissed me very quickly and putted his head on my shoulder.

"Wow,whats the matter lemon? To much?" I asked trying to get his face to look at me. I heard Ponk say no and soon felt him biting my neck. I let out a quiet moan and looked at him. "Revenge?" "Yes,and you did way more the Sam." I heard Ponk say laughing,soon I begin laughing to.