Just Maybe You're Okay

Y/n's POV
"I can't believe she's actually here," I heard a voice say in disgust.

"Yeah, I know. She's the devil's spawn." Another replied.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Y/n Lestrange. The girl, with a legacy. You're gonna turn out just like your parents." A high pitched voice sneered grabbing my face to look up at them.

"You don't know me." I said pulling my face out of the girl's grasp.

"I know you're a murdering little psycho," the girl continued getting closer to my face.

"Get away from me!" I shouted pushing the girl off me.

"Omg! Guys! Y/n Lestrange pushed me! She's gonna kill me! Help!" The girl cried as she propped herself up with her elbows.

"Fuck off, you bitch," I spat down at her as I left the courtyard.

The things all these people were saying. I knew they weren't true. But what if they came true. What then? I'd have to leave this school.

I walked into the great hall and saw the goblet of fire on a platform in the middle of the room, with a blue ring around it. I saw a few people walk through the blue line and put a piece of paper into the fire coming out the top of the goblet. As I went to sit down I locked eyes with Aramina as she went to put her name in the goblet. Only to watch her get shot straight back out before her piece of paper even had a chance to go anywhere near the goblet.

"Why did you do that? You're still 16," I laughed as Aramina walked over to me.

"Oh shut up. I thought it might work because it's my birthday on Friday." Aramina grumbled as she sat down next to me.

"Okay, well I know what will cheer you up," I said turning to Aramina.

"Ooooo what?" Aramina giggled as practically jumped out of her seat.

"I don't know if you have them here, but we should give you a big party. Invite everyone. I mean we'll have to find a location but still." I explained, my voice full of excitement.

"Oh yeah, we have those here. Different houses host them in their common rooms. Personally I think after Slytherin parties, Ravenclaw parties are the best." Aramina exclaimed.

"Okay so it's sorted. Party for birthday in the Slytherin common room on Friday. Starts at 8 or 9pm?" I questioned trying to make sure it was all correct.

"Yes! Amazing, I love it. Probably start at 9 to make sure all the younger years are in bed or just heading up. Thank you so much! I'm so glad we're friends!" Aramina giggled as she pulled me into a hug.

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that." I mumbled as I hugged Aramina back.

Just as me and Aramina pulled out of the hug, we heard a loud cheer coming from the corridors, that was gradually getting louder. It got closer and closer until Fred and George burst through the doors.

"We've done it!" One of the twins shouted.

Cooked it up just this morning!" The other twin continued.

Even though I'd only been here a couple of days, I could almost tell Fred and George apart.

I watched as the boys got distracted by a girl with curly brown hair. I recognised her from Diagon Alley. She was the one that saw Hagrid outside the The Leaky Cauldron.

I wasn't sure what they were talking about, but you could tell Fred and George weren't listening to what the girl had to say. The look on their faces showed they weren't going to stop until it was completed.