Assaulted, Leaving & Moving

⚠️mention of physical and sexual assault ⚠️

Marinette's P.O.V

"Marinette! Wait!"

We all turned to see Adrien Agreste coming after us. I quickly told Kim and Alix to get a headstart as I might be held back a bit. Nino and Chloe insisted on staying with me.

"Why can't you just stop being such a selfish person and just let Lila be herself?", he asked angrily.

"I'm sorry what?", Alix asked cross

"I know why you were jealous of Lila. It wasn't because she lied, but because you thought I would chose her over you. And now you hang around with that Jason guy to try to make me jealous", he yelled.

"Shut up!", Chloe yelled. "I don't know if it was Alya who gave you that idea or what, but she doesn't like you. Okay? Maybe in the past when Lila first came she was a bit jealous how close she was to you. But listen to me here Agreste. I don't care if you like her now, because she lost any feelings she had for you, and don't think she's trying to use Jason to get attention from you, because she actually likes him"

We were all shocked. I guess it was only a matter of time till Chloe exploded from all this nonsense. Nino quickly grabbed Chloe trying to calm her down.

"Y-you like him!?", Adrien growled. He was so mad, I did not think he would try to do what he did next.

Next thing I knew Adrien had slapped Chloe and grabbed me and pushed me onto the wall. I could see past him that Nino was trying to help Chlo up and the anger in his eyes was something I had never seen before. Chloe had tears in her eyes, and I was shocked at how hard he had slapped her. Then realised what Adrien was doing. He held me against the wall and tried to kiss me. I struggled to fight against him, he was stronger than me. Before any of us could react, Adrien was suddenly thrown off me. I opened my eyes to see Jason standing there and the look on his face was scary, he looked like he was ready to kill Agreste, but for some reason it made me feel more safe. 

"Stay the hell away from her!", Jason yelled, as he punched Adrien. I figured one punch would be enough to keep Adrien away from me.

"Jason stop", I grabbed his arm "I fine and I don't he can take another blow from you", I said as I hugged him.

"He tried to hurt you", he growled hugged me back.

"Its fine. You came at the right time. Thank you", I whispered.

We left Agreste there and I called Ms Bustier to tell her what happened. She told me to continue on with what I was doing and to leave Adrien to her.

"Are you all right Chlo?", I asked.

"I'm fine, it just stings a little", she sniffled.

"I'm so sorry Chloe. I should him stopped him. I didn't think he was capable of doing this", Nino hugged her.

Chloe froze for a second, before allowing herself to be embraced by Nino.

Jason smiled at the two. I guess he too could tell those two really liked each other. We caught up to Kim and Alix and boy was I grateful they had left before us. 

"I'm going to murder an Agreste today", Alix yelled, ready to kill Adrien.

Kim had to hold his girlfriend back from going wild. 

"I don't want you staying at that hotel with him", Jason huffed. 

"Me neither"

"I'll see if I can get our rooms changed to another hotel", Chloe suggested.