* Wearing a Dress *

(Sorry that this was like two days late guys. Anyways, this scenario is about Leela wearing a dress. I hope you guys will enjoy it)!

   Leela was a bit nervous about what she was about to do. She was finally a bit comfortable in her body and wearing something that she never thought she would wear. She was finally comfortable enough to wear a dress. She's worn dresses before but only when she was performing or in MVs. She also wore skirts as well but never dresses when going out.

   Leela and the boys were going out to chill and hang out so Leela wanted to surprise them. The boys had left for a bit so Leela was by herself to get ready. She took a bath and after drying herself, changed into the dress that she had ordered. She was pretty damn excited now as she put it on. All the nervousness left her as she looked in the mirror. She felt, beautiful. She hasn't felt like that in awhile.

                           Leela's Outfit

Leela's Hairstyle

(Her hair is black)

(Her hair is black)

   Leela put on a little bit of pink lipgloss, a little bit of red blush, and black winged eyeliner. After she finished, she waited for the boys to text her so she can meet them outside. Eventually, Chan texted her and Leela hurriedly stood up. She grabbed a small purse and put her phone inside after responding to Chan.

   When she got to the door, she inhaled and exhaled before opening it. "Hi Leel-- OH MY GOD!!!!" Seungmin screamed. "MIN LEELA IS THAT REALLY YOU?!" Minho yelled. "JAGIYA!!!! YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!" Jeongin shouted. "Love, you look so amazing!" Felix said as he stared at Leela with his eyes widened. "You look incredible!" Hyunjin exclaimed. 

   "I finally got enough confidence to wear a dress! I feel beautiful!" Leela exclaimed. "Because you are beautiful baby!" Jisung yelled. "Damn right!" Changbin agreed. "Are we ready to go guys?" Leela asked, giggling. "Can I look at your beauty a bit more?" Jeongin asked. "Innie!" Leela shouted, blushing. The boys giggled and they eventually left.

   They went to a restaurant and hung out. Some guys were staring at Leela in a flirty way so all the boys glared at the guys. Jeongin wrapped his hands around Leela's waist to signify she was taken. Leela noticed the guys staring but instead of feeling insecure, she rolled her eyes at the men. She has come too far to let some strange men ruin her confidence. It took her years to try to find positive aspects about her and trying to love herself. She felt beautiful today and she wasn't letting anyone destroy it.

   Felix, who was sitting with Seungmin, Jeongin and Leela, looked over at her. "Baby, do not let those men affect you. You are so beautiful. Don't ever think otherwise." Felix whispered. Leela smiled at him. "Don't worry Lixie. I'm ignoring them. I've come too far with trying to earn confidence to let idiots like them ruin it." Leela said. The three boys smiled at her. "We're so proud of you love." Seungmin said. "We love you." Jeongin said, kissing Leela's cheek. Leela smiled brightly and blushed a bit.

   Felix and Seungmin looked over at the guys who were staring at Leela. The guys rolled their eyes and looked visibly angry, causing the two boys to laugh. They told Jeongin and Leela what happened and they too started laughing. They eventually left the restaurant, Leela strutting out with her newfound confidence. They left to go to the park and chill around, enjoying the evening summer weather. Leela loved these moments with her boys. It always cleared her mind.

   (So this was kinda bad. Sorry it was short and sorry it was late. And sorry if it's bad. I hope you guys enjoyed it anyways! See you guys on Saturday)!