* Love *

(Some of you might really hate me for this chapter. This is gonna be a lot more happier though so I hope you guys will enjoy this! This'll be the last chapter for the storyline)!

   The next morning, it was time for Leela to be discharged from the hospital. By now, JYP Entertainment made a statement revealing that Leela will continue to promote in Stray Kids and addressed the false accusations. However, they failed to mention the pain they caused Leela and never mentioned her suicide attempt.

   Leela was nervous to go home. She didn't know what the boys thought of her now. Would they think she was an attention-seeker for her attempt? Would they continue to hate her? She knew her brother, sister, and brother-in-law did, but she didn't care about them right now. Chan, Hyunjin, and Felix kept reassuring her that the boys loved her and were sorry, but Leela just continued to overthink.

   As soon as she was discharged, Angelina came to pick her up. The three aforementioned members accompanied her and got in the car with her. The entire time, Leela was scared. She already saw the apologies written by Stays, but the damage they've done could not ever be forgotten. She will never get over the heartbreaking sight of them destroying their photocards and merch of her, including those plushies she made. Those were her favorite merch because she made it herself, only to see them being ruined so horrendously.

   Felix, who was sitting beside her, seemingly knew what she was thinking so he took her hand and rubbed small circles into it. She looked over at him and smiled, laying her head on his shoulder. "Everything's gonna be just fine ok, Leelee? Don't worry. We're right here." Felix whispered, trying to console her. Leela let out a small smile, but she couldn't contain the nervous, panicked feeling she felt.

   Angelina eventually pulled up to the dorms and they all got out of the car. Leela tried her hardest to breathe, so that she wouldn't give herself a panic attack. Hyunjin stood beside her and rubbed her shoulders, giving her a reassuring smile. Leela rubbed her arm in anxiousness as they made their way to the dorm she and Felix shared with Minho, Seungmin, and Jeongin. She was especially worried about seeing Jeongin again. The last loving words he said to her was when she lay there, nearly dying. Would his feelings change the moment she walked in?

   Chan went in first and saw his members standing there and looking at him. They looked extremely nervous. Angelina walked in soon after, followed by Felix, then Hyunjin and Leela. She gazed at all of the boys, who had tears in their eyes. They looked grateful to see her, yet there were expressions of guilt etched on their faces.

   The boys saw their beautiful maknae, who they had loved and betrayed. She looked frightened of them, and that was something they didn't want. They saw the bandages on her wrists, and it pained them even more. But especially Changbin, after noticing faint bruises on her neck from him choking her. He remembered what she had said to him in her suicide note, and he nearly sobbed recalling it.

   "Leela, we are so sorry for everything. We love you so much, and we are truly sorry for all the pain we put you through. We failed you. Our lives wouldn't be the same without you." Minho began, trying his hardest to hold in his tears. "You are not a disappointment and never will be. You will never be a burden to us. We are so sorry for making you feel that way. We are willing to do whatever it takes to help you through this." Jisung added. "The allegations may have been proven false, but the pain we made you endure will stay with you forever. We are so sorry." Seungmin continued.

   Changbin walked over and bent down in front of Leela, who had flinched away from him. Changbin sighed, knowing what he did to her will never leave her mind. "Leela, what I did was inexcusable. I regret what I did to you. You never deserved it. I never want you to think of your jackass father when you look at me. I love you so much, Leela. I'm so sorry." Changbin went on.

   Leela began to sob, hearing the genuine words coming out of the boys' mouths. She hugged Changbin tightly, who picked her up to hug her. She sobbed into his shoulder, while he pulled her close to sob into the crook of her neck. He set her down and she rushed over to Minho, Jisung, and Seungmin to hug them. Sobs began to sound throughout the room as they made up. When Leela finished hugging a tearful Seungmin, she looked over and realized there was one person missing.

   Jeongin was standing there, gazing at her with tears rolling down his face. He began to release hiccups due to his cries. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I am so sorry this happened. This is all my fault. This was caused because of me." Jeongin cried. More tears began to form as Leela heard his cries. "No, no it wasn't. It wasn't you." She tried to reassure, but to no avail. "Leela, you make me so happy. You make me a happier person. No other person could do that. If I lost you, I wouldn't know what I'd do. You are always good enough for me. You were never a burden. You were never a disappointment of a girlfriend. I could never find someone better. There's no one like you. I'm so sorry, angel. I love you so much." Jeongin sobbed.

   Leela quickly remembered the theme of those words. They were from her suicide note. "You remembered my note." She uttered. "I never forgot." He replied, trying to wipe his tears. Leela knew at that moment that he was genuinely sorry, and he truly did love her. Leela sobbed and hugged him tightly. He let out a loud cry and picked her up, hugging her tightly. He pecked her cheek repeatedly, missing her soft skin that he always craved to feel. They looked at each other and locked lips, feeling happy to do that after days.

   Angelina, Chan, Hyunjin, and Felix had tears in their eyes looking at the love being shared, especially by the two maknaes. They were glad that this was finally over. Everyone gathered together, the overwhelming feelings of anger and hostility finally being gone. Until a few moments later, when it was brought back in.

   Angelina had answered the door, and looked angry seeing Robert, Terra, and Leo. "What the fuck do you want now? Don't you know the pain you caused Leela?" She asked, annoyance laced in her voice. "We just wanna tell her something. It'll be quick." Terra spoke. They were reluctantly let in and faced the Stray Kids members.

   "We just wanted to let you know that Terra and I are leaving JYP Entertainment. We didn’t feel right staying there after what occurred." Robert revealed. Leela gazed at them with pure hatred, similar to what they gave her. "Good. Now I don’t have to see you guys." She muttered. "Leela come on! We're sorry for what we did! Can't we just move past this?" Leo asked.

   "MOVE PAST THIS?! Leo, you guys put me through absolute fucking hell! I felt betrayal at the fact that my own family didn't believe me! You've always been against me! From defending my father to this?! Now y'all want me to be good to you after you fucking did this?! I should've noticed the red flags earlier! You guys have manipulated me every time after you mistreat me, knowing how I am with family! You guys said we weren't family anymore, so fine! I am cutting you guys out of my life! You don't deserve to be in it!" Leela screamed, sending shockwaves to everyone in the room.

   "Leela--" Robert uttered. "The only time you guys can see me is when I'm visiting Luke, Aiden, and Hazel. But just know, we will never be back to whatever it was I called normal. Never. Only the kids and Angelina will be called my family. And Stray Kids. You three, no way." Leela finished. Robert, Terra, and Leo looked at her with a mixture of shock and guilt. They knew they couldn’t convince her, so they left. "Thank God!" Seungmin shouted, causing everyone to laugh loudly. The rest of the day continued with the boys spoiling Leela with love, something she never thought she'd get again.

   That night, Jeongin and Leela went into their shared room and bed. They cuddled each other tightly, feeling so happy finally being together again. "I love you so much. Forever and always." Jeongin whispered. "I love you more, forever and always." Leela whispered back. Jeongin kissed her forehead, resulting in the younger to smile. He looked at her with a bright look in his eyes, and Leela instantly knew what he wanted.

   "Dancing bears, painted wings. Things I always remember..."

   (THERE WE GO!!! Thank you so much for reading this storyline! I hope you guys enjoyed this! This idea was requested by SlayKZ Thank you so much for the request and I hope this made you satisfied! Stay tuned for more guys! Request anything you'd like! Bye)!