Author's Note

...

...

...

That's it?

It's over?

The story has finished?

My first complete book to ever be written was a fanfic?

...

Wow.

I hope you enjoyed...

I had lots of fun reading your comments ❤❤

***

Now for some stats: 

(PRE-EDITING) / (POST-EDITING)

Began: February 6th, 2020

Finished: May 25, 2021 / January 16, 2022 (didn't start editing until a little later)

# of days: 474 / 710 (roughly for 230 days for editing yikes)

Word count: 62,515 / 518,122  (+455,607 holy smokes what did I do)

Chapters: 41 / 56 (+17 chapters ah (this is also including the fact that a few chapters were condensed in place of other chapters))

Pages: around 197 pgs / 354 pgs

***

Thank you all so so so much...this has been one crazy ride. It took far longer than it should've due to an utter lack of a writing schedule, but the last 10/15 chapters really spat themselves out hahah...

I'm sure at some point I'll get to a heck ton of editing, but I kinda need to let the story settle so that I can read it all in one go and fix plot holes, small mistakes, and many many many other things that I might've missed

Author note 2: I finally got around to editing haha

Everything changed.

But I love it all the more, and I appreciate all of those who came back for a second time to see the new and improved version of it. It means so much to me all the support that you guys have given me, and I don't think I would've made it to the end of this impossible journey without your kind words and excitement. Much love to the competitions I've also entered this in, mostly for reminding me that my writing isn't absolute crap and can actually hold itself up against other stories. 

There were many moments where I was confusing my writing with Sarah's writing in that I was getting too wrapped up in what SJM would write and not what I would write, given that this is my fanfic. I pushed through. In the end, I'd like to believe it is wholly my own style, and not any others, which is way more satisfying then copy-catting my favorite author (no offense SJM I love your writing so much). 

Author note 3 : I'm back again. I just wanted to say the support has pushed me hard. Because of the unbelievable amount of views and votes on this, I found the courage and willpower to take the time and convert the story into a full-fledged original work. You may have noticed the bottom notes at the end of each chapter, asking for support. I shall do this one final time.

Please. Please contact H.M.Q.uincy05@gmail.com to be added to the ever-growing list of people who are continuing to support me and my path to be a published author. By emailing that account, you are going to be given a free teaser of the new book (just the prologue) to get a feel for the new characters, places, and world. This list of people will later be used as contacts in which I will give offers and/or other free content for the measly price of A) buying my book and B) leaving a review on it. I'll know more on the publishing process and such later on.

Author H.M. Quincy, signing out!

I appreciate all your time and reading this far, I love ya, and keep on being a Maasian ✌