~3~

A/n pov ,

Y/n : Oppaaaaaaaaa!!! Where are you both. I have been waiting here for the past 30 min....Even me, a girl gitvready in less time and you both are taking an eternity to finish your dressup ...God give some better brothers.....

Jin : Stop blabbering... We are here.

Y/n : Hooooo. At last

Jk : Come let's get going....
By the way y/n You look so cute..

Y/n : Thankyou oppa

Jin : How come she won't she is the sister of WWH...

Y/n / jk : ................

Jin : What!! Why are looking at me like that?

Jk : let's go

( By the way her look 👇)

They all hope on their car and enjoyed the time inside car by singing and chit chating

Timeskip

They reached the Amusment park. And they were enjoying like there is no tomorrow....jin mostly tried calm and quiet rides when jk and y/n tried every crazy and scary rides.

jin mostly tried calm and quiet rides when jk and y/n tried every crazy and scary rides

They enjoyed full day in park.

Jin : Hey....lets go...I'm literally drained

Y/n : It's because you are becoming old

Jk and y/n laughed their ass off

Jin : yaa Ungrateful children

Y/n : oke oppa let's eat an ice-cream and then let's move

Jk :. That's a nice idea..You stay here , I'll go and buy

Jungkook went to the nearby icecream shop... Jin and y/n were waiting for jungkook . That's when jin went to washroom and you were waiting for the both .
After some minutes a group of boys came near y/n and started to whisper something to each others. Each moment pass by , they kept moving towards y/n. Y/n was buzy looking towards the ice cream van... She was shocked when someone grabbed her waist.
She tried to remove herself from them.. But they were more stronger.

B/n (boy name) : Hey babygirl~~

He whispered in your ear in a seductive manner...

Y/n : Who the hell are you and leave me...

She cried...Her years mad their way through her cheeks . The boy leaned towards her face.. Devil Smirk was visibek on their face 😈. She wiggled under them.

Suddenly a hand gripped against the boys shirt and throw him to the opposite side.

Y/n : Jin oppaaa

Jin : WHO THE F*** ARE YOU !!?? DONT YOU UNDERSTAND SHE IS NOT COMFORTABLE . THEN WHY . KEEP DISTANCE FROM HER.... UNDERSTAND..SHE.IS.MY.SISTER!!!

He punched the boy with every words.
The other boys ran away.

Jk was on his way back with icecream when he saw the scean of jin punching someone.He ran towards them leaving icecream there.

Y/n pov ,

I was scared to death .. I thought that everything is going to end. Jin oppa was punching him . The boy was struggling under him and was bleeding from nose. But I was not able to do anything. Like I was paralyzed.

Jk : Jin hyungggg.....Y/n....

Kookie Oppa came running towards me . He embraced me in his arms. He was trying to calm me down. My breathing was uneven.

Jk : y/n calm down... You are fine .... everything is going to be fine...look your oppa is with you..

Y/n : o-oppa....H-he tr-tried to -

I again break down into tears thinking about the things happened some moments before..

Jk : Ahhh...y/n nothing....your fine... we are with you.

A/n pov,

Jk : JIN HYUNG!!! Stop it come here...

Jin stopped with a last punch immediately by hearing y/n's sobs and jk's scream.

Jin : Princess are you okey?

He asked panting heavily.... Which only caused y/n to sob hugging him...

Jin : I'm sorry princess.... It's my fault.. I shouldn't have leave you alone here.

Jk : Stop scolding yourself... Even if I don't understand the situation I can tell that you will not cause any harm to her or me by any mean....So leave it...and let's get home

Jin : Are you hurt anywhere y/n ?

Y/n : N-no oppa... Let's go home... I'm afraid to stay here for more time.

Jk : Don't worry we are with you no matter what... Now stop crying..

Y/n : o-okey....

Jin : She isn't stoping crying... So let's not buy icecream...

Y/n : What...!! ICECREAM!!! I want icecream...Look I'm not crying anymore.

She spoke smiling after wiping the tears with her hand ...

Jk : She is unbelievable..Look how fast she changed her mood

Jin : It's because my baby is still innocent..😘

He said by kissing her on forehead.

They left to their home after buying her favourite icecreams...And cuddled her all night.

To be continued-------

___________________________________________

💐💐Thanks a lot for all those readers who've been reading this book even if you've read only one line/chapter/word. It means a lot!💐💐

Life is being shit 😥

I'm trying to make my outmost effort in making this more interesting.🌝

Hope everyone liked the chapter💜

Don't be an anonymous reader Do comment and vote💜

Love u all💜

Be safe💜

Your cute author 😂