~17~

Y/n pov,

The sun brought a reddish hue across the sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene. Dappled sun shone through the trees, creating mysterious shadows.

I looked out through the long window opposite of my bed , wondering whether I should wake up or not.

Looking at the clock hanging above the window I found that it's almost noon.

Y/N!!!!

I heard oppa screaming form downstairs. I washed my face and went downstairs to find Jin oppa arranging the dinning table and Kookie oppa sitting there half alseep.

I chuckled seeing him like this. Jin oppa smacked him when he saw Kookie oppa sleeping in the dining table.

For some seconds I thought I got my family back. But I remembered there is still something missing. May be me ?

I scrolled down to the table .

Good morning y/nz

Good morning oppas

Did you sleep well or did you find difficult to sleep in a different environment ?

No no... I slept well after so many days.. I found it more comfortable here than~

I just stop there bcoz I don't wanna continue that conversation more.

Timeskip,

Jin pov,

It's been weeks after we came here. I should conclude that it was totally peacefull here. I can see we are coming back to our old self. Y/n . She is smiling. Everything is coming back to normal. I'm pleased to watch her change .

All though I often saw her zoning out I can assure that she is changing..

Kook and me started to work here after a week after moving here. Y/n transferred to an university here. She also started to go to classes.

Currently I'm cooking breakfast before going to office. Kook and y/n is getting ready to start their day.

KOOK!!!!! Y/N!!!!!

I screamed on top of my lungs to call them for breakfast as it's getting late. Y/n came downstairs after a minute or so.

She was wearing the dress which I bought for her on her birthday last year (not this year, the year before this year ) .

( Ofc there will be pink (

( Ofc there will be pink (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) )

I kept the food on the small breakfast island inside the kitchen .

Good morning y/n....( I feel cringe whenever I write baby nd princess, but I'm gonna use those cringing words if it needs more. ◉‿◉ )

Good morning oppa..

Come nd eat your food , it's getting late...... Where is that moron... JUNGKOOK !!!
Did you see him?

Umm... Nah....

Where is-

I saw someone standing in the garden when I passed by...maybe it's him.

Wth is he doing there?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You finish your breakfast .

Mm.

She hummed as reply and I moved towards the garden. I saw him sitting in the garden stone.

Kook

.........

I called him again.

Kook!

........

He was zoned out that he didn't heard me calling him. What made him thismuch thoughtfull. Did he got hit somewhere?

Or is it about-

Uhh... Hyung from when are you standing here? I didn't see you.

I've been here calling you for 2 minutes. What were you thinking uh ?

Hyung I got a call from our office , saying that we've got a project.

What is there to think so much dude? It's a good news right?

It is Hyung but ...

But what?

Hyung I sould go to *another country name* if I accept that project.

......

Distance doesnt matter but the duration does... I've to stay there for atleast 2 months... Or maybe even more....

.....

Hyung!! Say something.... Should I reject this?

What... No.. you should not ... It's a perfect opportunity for your company to spread across. So don't even think about that.

Then what about... What about y/n ?

I'm I a joke to you? I'm also her brother.. eventhough past made some gap between us she is still my princess. I'll take care of her. Please don't judge me with the past events kook.

It's not that Hyung... I can't.. I haven't.... You know ....it's not like before now.

I know it's hard for you to live alone without any of us . But this is your opportunity kook. And about y/n ,trust me.

.........

Think carefully it's your decision. But now come let's eat our breakfast. Y/n will be waiting for us.

I patted his shoulder and came inside kitchen with him tailing behind.

Y/n was sitting there silently , picking the food on her plate . Her face was filled with worry..

___________________________________________

Hey 👋

How are you everyone

Can you smell something burning there 🙄?

Happiness is not constant anywhere 🙃

Hope everyone is safe ❤️

Love you 💘
.
.
.
.
.
.
.