~4~

Jin Pov ,

I woke up early as I need to cook before going for work. It's 7 'o' clock already. So I called jk to get ready hoping that jk will woke her up.

Timeskip

I made breakfast and served it on table. Jk came and sit opposit to me.

Jk : Good Morning Hyung...

Jin : Good morning kook... How was your sleep?

Jk: As usual....By the way where is y/n?

Jin : I was thinking the same ... Didn't you wake her up?

Jk : yes...I called her and she told she will come downstairs in a bit...

Jin: ehhh?? Then where is she..... Let me whoop her if she is still in her bed...

Jk : Lemme go and check her

Jk pov,

I said to Hyung that I will go nd check her... I was sure that she will be still in her bed..
I will not be shock if I came to that her soulmate is her bed.... I smiled thinking of her and ran towards her room.
As I thought she was still in her bed ... I chuckled seeing her rapped in her blanket sinking fully into her cozy bed.

 I chuckled seeing her rapped in her blanket sinking fully into her cozy bed

I shake her but she didn't budge to move an inch ... I lost my patience and shout her name near her ear.

Jk : Y/NNNNNN!!!!

Y/n : whattt ....what happened?

Jk : nothing I was just waking you up....

Y/n whined and complained about her ear... I laughed 😂😂

Jk :. Now go and ger ready fast or else get ready to taste hyungs sliper's pain..

Y/n : huhhhhh!! Now go nd tell him that I was showering....

Jk : ok ok now go get ready..

I came out of her room towards dining table an sat there. Jin hyung asked me about her nd I told that she is showering..
She never changes.. Hope I can always see her smiling face..😌

Timeskip

Y/n pov,

Oppas droped me in my school and went to work..
( By the way my outfit👇)

At the moment I stepped inside our campus I felt a hand on my bag

When I turned around I saw mina aka my Bully... Huh....
Now I have to start my day by debating with her.
I removed her hands from my bag and moved forward .

Mina : Hey bitxh ... Enough of ur attitude towards me...

Y/n : Please Mina leave me alone.

Mina: No no... I'm in a good mood to love you.. cone here let me give some love for this girl...

By saying this she caught a hand full of my hair and dragged towards a corner.

Mina : How dare you ignore me huh?
What do you think if yourself? Don't know what does all boys see in you.... Everyone is behind you . What do you have which I don't ??? I hate you the most in my life

Y/n : it's not because if me everyone looks at me.... If you are nice to everyone they will also love you

Mina : Don't teach me you little-

[ you know, I'm Innocent . So imagine your own words (>.<) ]

She pushed me towards the wall harshly and punched my stomach. I was growling because of pain. I curled into a ball on the floor . But she never stopped her doings. She continued to punch .

Suddenly a hand stopped mina doing further .

??? : MINA !! Stop it .What the heck is happening here ? Y/n are you okey?

He helped me to stand up . I was unable to even move an inch because of my pain. He carried me in bridal style .

??? : Don't ever dare to come near her

Mina : oppa .. i-it's not like what you saw..
She is really a bitxh. She trap everyone in her net to gain money... She is such a gold digger nd slu-

???: Don't you dare to finish your sentence. One more word against y/n .. consider it as the last word you are going to say. I'll pull that tongue away. And, for your information, you are the only gold digger present here .

Mina: I'm not a gold digger

???: Who are you kidding miss.... Don't forget that once I was your boyfriend and how you brokup with me. Do you want me to spill everything here infront of everyone?

Mina was speechless.... I know about her past.... She was my best friend's girlfriend.
Once his father's company gone bankrupt and she left him like a trash . And now she want him back as his company is going good and is leading towards the best . I know how much he suffered at that time . Now he changed... Really savage.... No more cryings ... We are friends since kindergarten . He never left me when I need him .. same goes for him too... In a single snap everyone things that we are couples.. but not or should I say not yet ( I'm shyyy ) Yes I have a huge crush on him . But he doesn't know. Even if he didn't reciprocate my feelings I don't care as long as he is with me.

To Be Continued---

__________________________________________

Whom do you think it will be ?

Try Guessing ʘ‿ʘ

How about a little romance (♡ ω♡ )

I hope u guys enjoyed the chapter✨

Don't be an anonymous reader Do comment and vote💜

Love u all💜

Be safe💜

Yours sweet author💜