T͜͡w͜͡e͜͡n͜͡t͜͡y͜͡-͜͡f͜͡i͜͡v͜͡e͜͡

School had just started, hawk was in the hardest year of highschool. Junior year.

Amelia was going to help him, he had to choose universities, continue to do great in school, apply to scholarships, and all of that.

She was going to be with him in the hardest times like she had always been in.

They were both going to be with each other, forever.

Amelia had been seeing her mom at rehab. Happy she was getting the help she needed. Her mom looked a lot happier.

It was the third day of school, officially the first day that teachers woukd give everyone homework.

Hawk and Amelia had 4 classes together this year, and they sat all together in classes.

It was going to be an amazing school year. Even robby went full time to school, he was still with Samantha. Tory was still with Miguel.

"what are you doing today?" hawk asked her in lunch

"go to cobra, and then nothing" she told him

"same, let's go have a picnic at the beach later," he smiled.

"duh," she looked at him, "i love you."

"i love you too princess," he held her hands.

After school, they had gone to cobra kai.  The practice was easy, they had gotten a couple new kids. And they were learning.

After practice the two went to buy food for their picnic and got a blanket.

They sat on the sand, and talk and ate.

"do you remember last year when i was eli, how kyler bullied us. And you kicked his ass?" hawk laughed

"oh my gosh, yes," she laughed, "and i was so proud."

"you even got off the hook, and your dad took you out to eat." he smiled, "you've always been a badass"

"i know," she smiled and flipped her hair

"you were the first person i actually got comfortable with besides demetri," he smiled

"you should talk to him you know? he misses you a lot," she told him truthfully

"yeah," he told her.

Amelia had basically saved eli's life. She taught him how to deal with people, she helped him changed and love himself, taught him the party life, how to be confident. She was always there for him, and Eli would never forget that.

She was his first to everything, even if he wasn't hers. She loved him just as much or more than he did.

The two finished eating and watched the sunset.

"i'm gonna visit my mom tomorrow," amelia smiled, "you should come"

"i feel like it would be awkward, i rather see her when she's out and take her to a nice restaurant," he smiled, "if that's okay?"

"that's perfectly fine hawk," she smiled.

The two went to the park for a little and got on the swings.

Amelia loved the swings, her favorite thing about parks.

𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗸, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄/𝗽𝗶𝘇𝘇𝗮-𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳𝗳 Hawk went to drop her off and came back home

-
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳𝗳
Hawk went to drop her off and came back home. They facetimed to help each other with their homework and then talk a bit mlre untik they both fell asleep.

Hawk woukd pick her up for school, and they would go together.

Today felt weird. The day was gloomy, and not much like August.

"on the bright side, one more week for our one year," she smiled

"it's been so fast," he admired her.

School was over in the blink of an eye. They had gone to training.

Amelia had hugged everyone today, she thought maybe it would help the gloomy day. She even told her close friends she loved them so much and she appreciated them.

"text me when you get there please," hawk told his girlfriend and hugged her. The two had a long kiss.

"i love youuuu," amelia smiled

"i love you more my love," he smiled, "and good luck"

"thanks babe" she smiled and then went to tell johnny that she was visiting her mom.

"oky kiddo, you sure you don't need a ride? it looks like it's going to rain," he told her

"no i'm okay," she smiled, "i like going through the public bus"

"okay, we'll heres money for the bus. call me when you get there, and be safe please." he smiled

The girl nodded and hugged him, "i love you dad"

"did you just say you love me?" he asked surprised and she nodded, "i love you too," he smiled and hugged her.

When she got out, she called robby.

"hey amelia"

"hey robby, wanna come visit mo-"

"i'm okay, i saw her yesterday,"

"oh"

"she'll be happy to see you though."

"i know," she smiled, "well i'll let you go, i love you"

"i love you too amelia. be safe"

The girl hung up and walked to the bus stop. She waited for the bus and got on it.

Perfectly safe.