Roseanne

"Have you read the contract already?"

"Yes, i already did"

"You can't use phone inside the manor, so I'll have to take it from you. You don't have any problem with that Right? Don't worry because it'll return back to you on your day offs"

"Yes, sir. I don't really use my phone that much, so it's okay"

"Also, the Parks are very private so you shouldn't go around telling people about things that are happening around the manor to anyone. That's on the contract also, so i guess you wouldn't broke any rules or you'll pay a fine"

The car that's you're riding reached an enormous gate. It spreads open and the car once again started moving. You thought after a short minutes you'll already arrived at the mansion, but no. It took twenty more minutes to finally get there.

You gasped at how big the mansion is. It was an old fashion one but looking so luxurious. You got off from the car, and the guy you we're talking to earlier escorted you inside the mansion. Everything inside and outside looks perfect. Bright big chandeliers hanging on the ceiling. Everything is just so luxurious.

You walked and walked, following him from behind. You both reached a room and both of you got in.

"This will be your room. Your uniform is on the bed, change this instant and I'll introduce you to Ms. And Mr. Park"

"Yes thank you, Mr. Yang"

You bowed at him. He then walked his way out from your room and you went to place your bag on the bed. You took a quick shower and changed into your uniform after.

You then went out from the room, and outside the room you met a woman standing, smiling at you.

"Let's go, Mr. Yang asked me to get you"

You smiled back at her, nodding smoothly with a blush on your face because of how beautiful the woman is. She intertwined her arms with yours and started dragging you.

"I notice that uhm... Even tho this manor is really really big, there's not much of maids here?"

You asked, causing the woman to look at you.

"Ah yes, Mr. Park, prefer to have a not so many maids here. Ah by the way, I'm Jisoo. Kim Jisoo... You can call me Chu, Sooya or whatever you wanna call me"

"I'll go with Chu"

You both then met the butler, Mr. Yang. You once again bowed at him with a smile. He started walking and you followed from behind. You both went out and proceed at the garden. From afar, you spotted a guy and a woman sitting across each other. As you come closer and closer, the face of the woman came clear to your sight.

'Angelic'

The first word to came in your head upon seeing her face. The woman, holding a cup of tea on her hands and sipping on it, elegantly. Your heart pounded furiously and a blush on your face when she suddenly turned her head at you, and your eyes locked with hers. You took your gaze from her when the butler said something,

"That's Mr. And Ms. Park. Mr. Park is 34 years old. He's a businessman. You've probably heard of him already or somehow saw him on magazines, TV or newspaper. Mr. Park hates questions, so i suggest you not to ask him about things too much. Ms. Park, 30 years old. She's a very short tempered woman, don't anger her or you'll regret it. Ms. Park hates anything that is dirty. Everything should be tidy, everything should be properly organized. You too, should tidy yourself in front of her. She hates mess. Also, Ms. Park is picky in her foods or drinks..."