Study Room (M)

"You called for me?" Jisoo asked the blonde as soon as she entered the room.

Roseanne lifted her head up, looked away from the papers on her hand and looked at Jisoo instead.

"I'm going out again" said her, brought her eyes back on the papers.

"Mr. Park already found out about that secret passage, Miss... He had it fixed few days ago"

"Then let's put an act again this time"

"Miss... They'll suspect you if we kept doin-" Jisoo shut her mouth close when Roseanne gave her a glare.

"It's your job to take care of it.... Or just mention anything to Y/N that'll give her an idea to take me out from here... I wanna know if she'll take a risk for me" said Roseanne, smiling at the last words. She stood from her seat, pats Jisoo in her shoulder as she pass by her and walks out from the room.

---

Your POV

"Miss, do you want to go outside? Outside the gates or even miles away from here?" I asked and that caused Miss to turn around at my direction. She looked at me straight in the eyes making me look down on the floor.

"I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ask that... It's cold, Miss... You should close the windo-"

"Can you really? Can you really take me out?"

"Uhm.... I- I'm not sure but can you climb a tree?"

She frowned at my question. She have a straight face as she approached me. She stood in front not doing anything and just kept her eyes on mine. I cleared my throat and decided to avoid her eyes.

"W-while walking around, I noticed there are trees that are planted close to the wall. The wall isn't that high uhmmm some branches reached outside. The tree is pretty thick, same goes to it's branch. I believe we can go out through it... We just need a rope to use so we can go down from the tree and finally from the wall... The problem is how could we return back"

"Then let's not return back"

"I- Miss.... I don't think that's a nice idea, Mr. Par-"

"I am kidding"

"Oh... I'm sorry, I thought you were serious.... Base on your face and the way you said it is very serious that's why I thought it's not a joke"

"Get me clothes to wear and let's go"

I nodded at her order and went to her walk-in closet. I'm hesitating if we should do it or not. I'll be really dead if anyone finds out but I also feel bad about her. I feel like she really wants to go out.

I took a deep breath and starts choosing a clothes for Miss. Yes, I'll take her out. Let's just see what'll happen.

I've been walking around, trying to find a comfortable clothes for her to wear since we need to climb and stuffs but I found none. All i could see are dresses, skirts, suits, sleep wears and plenty more dress.

I walked out from her closet empty handed. She's sitting in the bed, arms are crossed with a frown in her face.

"Uh... Do you mind if uhm... Is it okay for you to wear my clothes? I really can't find you any clothes that'll be comfortable for you. Comfortable and loose enough for you to be able to move you-"

She stood up from the bed and begun walking towards the door. She opened it and walked out, leaving me in confusion. Is she mad about what I said?

"What are you waiting for?"

I turned around and met her on the door, waiting for me. I quickly nods my head and followed her. We went to my bedroom and immediately, I searched something she could wear. Of course, I need to choose the most better looking one. Damn, I hope I could found one.