Surprise Dinner

"She what?" Said Roseanne. She dropped her pen on her table, lifting her head to look at you as soon as she heard what you said. You purse your lips, slowly nodding your head.

"Yes. She saw you, Miss"

"What did you say?"

An hour ago...

"You didn't see her but she came out from your room? What was she doing there? Why we're you all sweaty when I came in your room earlier? Why did you lie about not seeing her? What's going on, Y/N?"

Your world seemed to like crumbled down, jaw dropped along with your heart as you heard what Adrienne has said. Immediately, your brain tried to process a lie to tell.

"Oh yeah! Hah! I- She came to me room and ask me to teach her how to cook. She said she wanted to surprise Mr. Park with dinner, she wants to cook for him. And since it's a surprise, she asked me not to tell anyone, even you. Just to make sure the surprise dinner won't be ruined"

Adrienne raised a brow and slowly nods her head. Looking straight at your eyes, brows squinting as if she's trying to read your face, to see if you're lying or not. She then leaned back and smiled after.

"Hmm... alright. I hope you're saying the truth because if there is something going on between you and her and my brother found out, tch you wouldn't like the outcome. You don't want him mad mad"

"You said what?!" Said Roseanne as she heard what you just told her. She stood up from her seat, walking towards you with her brows all raised. She look startled at what you said.

"So yeah uhh that's the lie I told her... and for her to fully believe it, then maybe... you can cook for Mr. Park and surprise him with a dinner, just like as I told Ms. Adrienne?"

"Me?! Surprise him? You want me to cook for him? Seriously Y/N?"

"Well, yes?" With a smile, you told her. Slowly, she sat down the couch across you. Fingers pinching the bridge of her nose as she sighed heavily.

Y/N's POV

I watched Mr. Park enter the kitchen with a wide smile. Walking towards Miss and greeting her a good evening with a kiss on her forehead.

"I heard you prepared all of this for me, honey?" He asked. Assisting Miss Park as she sat down the chair. She nodded in response which made Mr. Park's smile to grew even wider.

"I'm so happy, honey. This is the first time you've ever cooked for me and I'm so excited to try them"

Yes. He do look so excited. You can hear it from his voice and you can see it on his smile and eyes. He loosen his tie and rolled his sleeve up before he grab the fork and knife.

As soon as he took his first bite, he instantly moaned at the taste of it. Giggling as he munch on it, he look so happy. He then cleared his throat and took the glass of water. He took a sip from it and spoke after.

"Leave us alone"

And so we did. As I walk my way out of the dining room, I tried to take a glance at Miss but she didn't even bother to look at me just like as she used to do. My eyes was fixed on her throughout my way out the dining room.

"Hey!!"

"Oh hi Ms. Adrienne" I greeted Ms. Adrienne and put on a smile as I bow my head. I gasp when she grab my hand and started dragging me. We went upstairs, to her bedroom.